𝐘𝐁𝐍𝐊

𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓..

"where you going?" taymor slurred sipping on his cup of cognac.

"you're drunk," nahmir replied in disgust. 

"but i'm going to my mother's house." 

"dressed liked that?" tay asked eyebrow raised. 

nahmir was wearing a black satin dressed that curved his feminine body. his toes painted white, that went with his black open-toe LV pumps. which he got himself not too long ago. 

nahmir sucked his teeth, "fine i'm going out." 

"no, you not. upstairs now." 

"nigga i'm not rapunzel." nahmir huffed out slamming the door behind him. 

✧₊∘──────────────────────────────────✧₊∘

truth be told nahmir was scared shitless to go back into his house. so he decided on the better option by actually going to his mother's. thanking god that she wasn't actually home he made his way up to his room. stopping in his tracks when he realized who was on his bed. 

getting shoved against the wall, the smell of liquor and mint-infused him.

"didn't i tell you not to go?" tay asked his voiced laced venom.  

"y-yes b-but-" nick managed to stutter out. 

tay choked him his airways to breathe we're definitely restricted at the moment. 

"but? no means no nicky. when daddy says no it means no. you've been too out of line. not listening to daddy rolling ya eyes, talking back, it's like you forgot who is in charge. lemme remind you who daddy is." 

nick wept his knees buckling as tay pushed him on the bed. 

"you look so pretty baby." tay spoke ripping the light skin's dress off. nick whimpered doing pouty eyes. 

"i'll buy you a new dress." tay whispered snickering at nick's reaction. 

nahmir hasn't gotten dick in so long. he felt like a virgin. tay told him to get on all fours and he obeyed.

tay shoved his fingers into nahmir's mouth. with his free hand, he took off his black lacey thong. 

"ack-" nick attempted to yell out but got adjusted. quickly swirling tay's fingers in his mouth pre-cum leaking out of the both of them. 

the three fingers were taken out of nicks mouth and placed in his hole, all three at the same time. 

"ya shit always tight. like a damn virgin." tay complained he began thrusting his fingers in and out of the boy's pretty pink hole. 

"you should stick yo tongue in it- uhhh." nick cried out. 

taymor uttered how freaky nick was and a series of no's followed up behind it. 

tay pulled all of his fingers out. and nick whimpered at the loss of touch but, pushed tay to lay down cradling over him. 

tay looked over in shock. thinking how he hasn't got his dick wet ina minute. his thoughts were cut off when nic had his tip in his mouth. looking at taymor with a hint of innocence in his eyes. nick slowly bobbed his head down. until tay yanked his whole head down. 

"ackk-ughhh." nick moaned out. he was practically getting face fucked and was definitely enjoying it. getting his head yanked by his dreads. tay pulled his dick out of nahmir's mouth. 

swinging his dick around nicks facing taping it twice semen splattered all ova his face. taymor then pulled nick into a rough- but passionate kiss. 

"get back on all fours." tay whispered in his ears. 

tay slowly put his 8 inches inside of the boy. tay himself groaned out, loving how his dick fit in nick's hole. 

"can i move now?" he had to be fragile it was like he was taking nick's virginity all over again. 

"mmm, yes you can move daddyyyy-" nick moaned out as strokes were already being placed into his body. 

tay yanked nick's dreads once again. "f-f-faster." nick moaned a few tears streaming down his eyes. this was definitely a stress reliever for both of them. 

taymor not wasting any time obliged to the boy's order. "mmm, who's dick is this?" tay  panting just as much as nick. 

"y-yo-ours, daddy can i cum?" nahmir whined out. 

"yes, baby we can cum together. where you want me to cum?" tay asked panting sweat dripping down to his forehead. 

"i-in-in-side of m-me." nahmir pleaded, just as he said that. they both cummed on cue, and taymor did in fact cummed inside of the man. 

both falling back onto the bed. tay grabbed nick's neck and kissed him. nick stammered out he's sorry and won't disobey tay again. 

inbox me some ideas for a new story (: . (yes i'll give credit if i do take the idea-) i wanttt it to be like one of those text storiessss. 

but, enjoy yet another shitty sex scene <3.