𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐗 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"hi pretty baby," kentrell cooed. 

"hi papa." cordae said doing grabby hands. 

"no baby i can't pick you up right now." kentrell said sighing. cordae wasn't exactly kentrell's little. kentrell's best friend jay brought him over here as a favor. they've discussed it for two months. so ever since two weeks ago, he's been here. 

but, his best friend well at least from what kentrell observed. he's not really nice to cordae. when cordae first got to his house. he had bruises all over his body and not the rough sex type of bruise. cordae also had a lot of nightmares. kentrell has to go lay with him just for them to stop. 

kentrell came back to reality. the boy who once asked to be picked up is now fast asleep on his chest. 

"my lil baby tired." kentrell said looking around for his phone. he decided to text jay. 

jay 

yo, how cordae? 

me

he good

read

me

  yo, my nigga when you plan on coming back? 

read

"what the fuck so he not gonna text back." kentrell rolled his eyes annoyed. the boy on top of him turned and blinked open his eyes. 

"hi sleeping beauty." kentrell smiled kissing his forehead. they both got up and brushed their teeth making it downstairs after. 

"kenny im bored." cordae pouted sitting on the couch. 

"so make yourself un-bored." kentrell said chuckling beginning to cook breakfast. 

cordae rolled his eyes at kentrell's un-funny joke. kentrell caught him but, he let it slide this once. 

"come eat." kentrell spoke. 

they ate in silence and a few smiles at each other. 

"c'mon it's bath time. then we can go lay in d- my room." kentrell said picking him up. 

he ran the bathtub and filled the tub with bubbles for dae. 

"you want help changing?" kentrell asked. 

cordae shook his head no. both staring at each other when kentrell realized that meant for him to turn around, so he did. 

"you can turn around now kenny." cordae said his skin covered by the bubble bath and water. 

in silence, kentrell began to wash cordae's upper body. 

"stop moving around dae or you never gon get the soap off." kentrell said sternly. 

"i'm gonna go get your clothes and put them on the bed, you got five minutes." kentrell said. heading into their room. he noticed that there were a few boxers in the bag. but, the rest's panties in all different colors. picking a color that he thought would look cute on cordae which was purple. he placed the underwear, booty shorts, and one of his shirts on the bed. 

he waited patiently for the smaller boy to come out. kentrell intensely looked at the smaller boy. wondering how he would look naked sprawled across his lap. kentrell put his hands over his eyes waiting for cordae to tell him when to look. 

five minutes passed by and cordae finally spoke. 

"you can look now dad- i mean kenny." cordae realized his mistake and quickly corrected himself. 

blushing, kenny picked him up and laid him on the bed next to him. bothing making themselves comfortable. cordae had his head on kentrells chest as they both relaxed. 

"you wanna watch a movie?" kentrell asked. 

"yes i do." cordae said smiling. 

"little mermaid good?" 

20 minutes into the movie they both fast asleep enjoying each other cuddling. 

enjoy whatever this is <3. 

that lil text scene makes me wanna do one of those text storiesss. what yall think ?