𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐗 𝐉𝐀𝐘

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐘

it was dark in the party, neon lights everywhere including teenagers some on the wall some upstairs doing who knows what. some drinking and dancing and some putting pill's in somebody's cup.

but in jay's eyes cordae was the best one there, best dressed, best hair, best everything. his eyes were on him the whole night watching as cordae danced upon random niggas watching as he twerked too different songs. and how his ass jiggled in the tight pants he was wearing. biting his lips looking at him and sipping on his alcoholic drink. was cordae his? indeed he was. according to cordae he wasn't ever since the couple decided to take a break for whatever reason.

watching the boy dancing on different niggas and enjoying himself triggered jay. going over towards cordae and grabbing his wrist dragging him towards the exit. getting outside and walking towards his car. not caring how cordae was reacting at the moment shoving him in the car, then going around putting himself in the car. pulling off and driving straight too his house.

both silent and the ride as jay had his hand placed on cordae's inner thigh the whole ride driving with just one hand. taking secret glances as cordae rested his head against the window. neither of them saying a word until they got too the house. what felt like hours they finally reached. jay getting out the car along with cordae, grabbing his wrist again as they both head towards the front door. as jay takes the keys opening up the door. closing it, behind him making sure to lock it pushing  cordae against the door.

"strip for daddy and sit on the bed." jay grits out dangerously low into the boy ear.

cordae go straight upstairs looking down earns a smack on his ass which cause him too yelp and run up the stairs. changing and then sitting down on jays bed looking around lowly biting his lips. which felt like hours jay finally goes upstairs into the room. going closer too cordae and wrapping his arms around his neck.

getting dangerously close too his ear whispering. "so you think it was nice to be a little slut in front of daddy huh." jay whispers in cordae's ear watching how the boy turned submissive at his touch. "answer me cordae." he says squeezing his neck tighter.

"no daddy, i'm sorry for being a slut daddy." cordae says his eyes never meeting jay.

"if your so sorry slut, show daddy how sorry you are." jay says bring his hand up bringing cordae towards his face and releasing him.

"get on all fours slut." jay says looking at cordae and licking his lips. cordae then gets on all fours with his head up staring back at jay wondering what he was gonna do.

"i'm gonna smack your ass on how many times i saw you twerked on niggas." jay said continuing to look over at cordae.

"so how many times?" jay, asked taking his hands and rubbing on cordae's ass.

"s-seven." cordae stutters our looking down. but suddenly putting his head up once he felt a hard smack too his ass.

"ima need you too keep count lil baby." jay says.

"o-one." cordae says and jay continues slapping his ass until he reaches seven. eventually cordae was a crying and moaning mess once jay got to two, pleading how sorry he was too jay and he won't do it again.

"so you sorry huh." he says looking at the whimpering boy as pre-cum was leaking out of him.

"y-yes d-daddy." (s-stuttering headass) cordae says looking up and into jays eyes.

as much as he wanted to give in too cordae, jay knew he couldn't since he gets no dick as a punishment.

"go shower dae i'll be here in da bed." jay says smirking. watching as cordae, shocked got up and went too the bathroom.