𝐍𝐁𝐀21

𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ..

"shéyaa!" whined out kentrell holding onto his waist.

"yes ken?" said shéyaa looking down at kentrell.

"can we watch a movie please?" kentrell says pouting out his lips, making him look innocent as ever.

"fine." shéyaa said taking the boy and putting him on his lap.

"what u wanna watch?" shéyaa said turning on the tv and going on demand too find a movie.

"50 shades of grey." kentrell says smirking at him.

"aii bet." shéyaa says looking back at the tv putting it on.

45 mins into the movie a sex scene plays in shéyaa starts to kiss on kentrells neck placing small hickeys all over his neck, and taking his hand making his way all the way into kentrells boxers. thrusting hard onto his dick pumping it back and forth watching as kentrell threw his head back in pleasure. listening to his moans turned shéyaa on more.

kentrell then flipping over going too pleasure kentrell suddenly gets interrupted by shéyaa pushing his head away. making kentrell mean mug the fuck out of him wondering why he did it.

"fuck you do that for slime?!" kentrell says hissing as he rubs his head shéyaa hits hard as fuck, he should know.

"b-be-cause..i have herpes ken.." shéyaa says looking down playing with his fingers.

"WHAT NIGGA!" kentrell says chuckling, which then turns into full blown laughing and then into tears. looking back at him in disbelief.

"i'm..serious, i cheated on you with my baby moms and she had herpes.." shéyaa says looking down in shame, as he should.

"BABY MOMS?! we done, you didn't tell me you have a baby moms and i know damn well she new cause i just checked yo phone two month ago..i can't believe you did this to me shéyaa, and you know what. fuck you!" kentrell spats going towards the closet and pulling out a duffle bag packing up all his things. watching as shéyaa started bursting into tears from the corner of his eye but quickly looking away.

throwing the promise ring at him and getting his things and walking outside with his phone duffle bag. and towards his car kentrell, didn't know where he was going maybe to jahs place or nicks but he wanted to go far away from shéyaa as possible. deciding to get the rest of his thing the following week or so. too focused and nervous too think about anything at the time driving back too place where he never thought he would end up..