𝐘𝐁𝐍𝐊

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐌 ..

"bitch ass nigga!" taymor says flicking water on to nahmir's forehead, snickering as he scrunches up his face.

"fuck you do that for?" nahmir exclaims rolling his eyes.

"because i want to nicky." taymor says pulling nahmir closer to him on the couch, straddling him.

"you gay tay." nahmir says turning his head hoping that taymor doesn't see the pink set on his face. nahmir, always had feelings for taymor he just never told him because he didn't know how he would react.

"only for you." taymor says kissing the boys neck. pulling him closer and turning the boy facing towards him grabbing his chin.

"nahmir..i like you like a lotttt." he stresses looking at the boy biting his lips and keeping eye contact with him.

"tay you deadass? like you not fucking with me right..?" he says looking down from the boy.

"yes nicky i'm serious." he says quickly pecking the boy on his lips.

"i like you too.." nahmir mumbles blushing more and looking the tay in the eyes giggling.

"mmm what was that i didn't hear you." taymor says putting his hand too his ear and starts ticking nahmir.

"o-ok i likeee you too!" nahmir exclaims while taymor tickles, him and then stops once he heard him.

"mhmm gimmie kiss nicky bear." taymor says leaning closer too nick. they both share a very passionate kiss. pulling away panting and nahmir blushing.

"so will you be my boyfriend?" taymor says looking down playing with his fingers. trying too not show his nerves too nahmir.

"yes i'll be your boyfriend, lil bill." he says smiling, showing off his baby blue braces.

"shuddup bright skin headass." taymor says flicking nahmir's forehead.

"you love me." nahmir says giggling at the boy smiling.

"mhmmmm whatever nicole." taymor says rolling his eyes.

"i told you not too call me that with yo ugly ass." nahmir says crossing his arms, and puffing out his cheeks.

"ima need you stop with that attitude nicholas." taymor says grabbing the younger boys neck. making nahmir too look up at him. "now say sorry, daddy." taymor says smirking at nahmir.

"nigga you doing too much." nahmir says glaring at him. taymor squeeze his neck a little tighter and whispers in his ear. "say sorry nick." taymor says his voice getting dangerously low.

"sorry." nahmir mumbles out still looking at taymor.

"sorry who?" taymor says keeping the same tone as before.

"sorry daddy." nahmir mumbles out.

"can't hear you, luh baby." taymor says smirking down at nahmir. knowing what he wanted to do.

"sorry daddy!" nahmir yells out looking at taymor as he lets go off his neck.

"good job nicky." taymor says rubbing circles into the smaller boys back. then hearing a soft snores from the smaller boy. then from his self as they both fell asleep, peacefully.

DOOO YALL FW THIS😭?