12 : RAIN

"YOU WISH IT WAS ME, YOU WISH
IT WAS ME, DON'T YOU?"

Jennie closes the door of her house. She looks up, predicting if it's going to rain or not.

The cloud is fogging up the sun's view and the female can see that it's going to rain soon. Her eyes landed on the grasses where her mom usually plants something.

She unknowingly smiles as the fresh memory burns in her head.

Jennie quickly diverts her gaze somewhere before walking away from their home. Whilst walking, she peeks and stops at her neighbor's house.

"How is she?" She frowns, once she sees that the windows are closed and the house looks so quiet. Without any hesitation, Jennie continues to walk.

At last, after some walks, she finally reaches the ramen house.

Jennie taps her chin as she stares at the menu. Her stomach grumbles with every picture she sees. When she finally decided what to eat, she waits for the food whilst looking outside the window.

The people are getting ready for the rain. With umbrellas, jackets, or anything just for them not to get wet.

She chuckles.

It's funny to see some people who said they love the rain but shelter themselves from it.

Just like how her mother said she will never leave Jennie alone, and she did.

"Here's your order, ma'am."

Wait, that voice sounds familiar.

Jennie turns to look at the young lady. Her hair is chocolate and long, her cheeks are quite chubby, her lips are plump, and to state it simply, she's beautiful.

The lady looks at her, eyes widening too.

"J-Jennie?"

"Eonnie?!"

Jennie stands up and hugs the girl. "I miss you so much, Eonnie Chaeyoung." The said girl hugs the younger.

"I miss you too."

Jennie breaks the hug, "Join me, come on!" She smiles sweetly. Chaeyoung looks at her eyes deeply, which confuses the younger a lot.

Soon, Chaeyoung smiles. "Sorry, but employees are not allowed to sit with their customers." Jennie pouts, "Fine, but can we―"

"How's your mother?" Chaeyoung cuts her off.

Jennie was taken aback. How is she suppose to answer that?

Chaeyoung feels the atmosphere getting heavier. She holds the younger's hand. "You'll be okay, your aunt is with you."

"Chaeyoung!" her boss calls for her, Chaeyoung gives Jennie one last smile before walking away.

Jennie's eyes are written in confusion,

"How did she know?"

-

"Shit." Jennie curses when she felt some raindrops smoothly falling on her brown hair. The rain soon growls, and it swells on her body.

She quickly searched for a shelter and sees a bus stop. The girl runs towards it, the warm aroma of the rain didn't help the coldness either.

Once she steps in the bus stop, she sighs. The female looks around and sees a certain boy. She groans.

I have a company, great.

Jennie looks for a seat but unfortunately it's all wet and the only 'sittable' seat is where the young lad is sitting.

"Can you scootch?" She asks, the lad adverts his gaze to Jennie. She can see how his eyes widen as a faint blush paints his clear cheeks.

"S-Sure!" He scootches a little too far away, but Jennie did not seem to mind him. She sits on the seat, waiting for the bus to flew her home.

On the other side, Taehyung is out of his own world. His heart is doing some jumpy jumps and he couldn't breathe properly.

"What the hell is happening to me?" He mutters and Jennie tilts her head to the side and looks at him. "Pardon?" She exclaimed, Taehyung chuckles nervously and gulps the lump on his throat. "N-nothing," he says.

Silence engulfs the both as their eyes focus on the quiet road.

"So, what's your name?" Jennie suddenly asks, she never know she could be this confident maybe because she's bored and the bus is nowhere to be seen. Taehyung soon answers with a shaky voice, "Tae-Tae" she looks at him with a 'mocking' look.

"What the fuck is that name?" Jennie laughs, "I'm Jennie by the way," she says.

If only you knew I sneak passed your fucking house. He thought.

"Yeah cool." He awkwardly states, making her pout. She's about to speak again when someone stops her from doing so.

"Nini!" Oh my god that familiar voice blooms on her ears, she turns around and suddenly everything falls into slow motion.

The way his hair jumps whilst he's running, his snow white like skin burning on the black t-shirt he's wearing. The rain paves through his body, perfectly smoothing down on him, and his eyes are beautiful and mesmerizing.

"Yoongi!" She stands up as Yoongi stands next to her completely wet, "What are you doing here?" The male shrugs, "Well, I was walking someone home, and I went home, obviously. Then, my sister needs her milk because she's a fucking retard―"

"Yoongi," Jennie glares at his profanities. "Sorry!" He chuckles and the bus came soon as Jennie and Yoongi went in.

"Well damn Yoongs, you're soaking wet." She giggles and sits beside Yoongi. Without even knowing that she leave Taehyung behind.

Taehyung looks at the bus that is now leaving. He sighs letting the rain suffocates his emotions and drowns him in.

Taehyung loves the rain, but now,

He hates it.

He hates the way it overcomes his silly feelings, he hates the way he was ignored.

Taehyung sighs, "Fucking hell."

author's :

probably the longest chapter i've ever written so far.
(nope this is not the longest, dumbass)

don't forget to vote and comment!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CHAP?