19. Debt

I moved around in the covers as I felt a pleasure that I couldn't distinguish as reality. I moaned as my back arched, climaxing as my breathing fell.

I opened my eyes, Tyler coming up as he left kisses on my jaw on top of me.

It wasn't a dream.

He got up from the bed, wiping the corners of his mouth as he smirked.

"You taste good."

I pulled the covers back up on my face; the sun shining in from the window.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked, turning back into the bed.

"Don't you have class today?"

"Yeah, so?"

I felt him rip the covers off of me.

"Nadine, get up."

"You expect me to get up after that?" I bit my lip.

"I need to take you home so you can get to class. Your phone's been ringing—,"

I took his arm as I pulled him into the bed with me. He tried to hide his smile but I pulled it out of him again.

"You're so serious," I groaned.

He watched as I climbed on top of him, my hand slowly grazing his bulge.

"Nadine, I'm serious. Your mom's gonna be worried you aren't home yet."

I ignored his remarks, kissing his shirtless body as I made my way down. Before I could go any further, he turned me over, pinning me on the bed.

"I'll be waiting downstairs."

He got up, and I realized he wasn't kidding.

Annoyed, I got up, making my way to the bathroom.

...

"I can't believe you're making me go to class."

I made my way downstairs, my dress in my hand as I had on the same shirt from last night, this time with Tyler's oversized sweatpants.

He smiled as he watched me.

"I care about your future," he mocked, taking a bite of a waffle.

"Since when?"

"Get in the car." His stern voice echoed through the house.

He grinned as he placed a waffle in my mouth.

We drove with the music loudly blaring. I looked through all the messages I had received since last night.

Mia and Frank panicking before realizing my location. Frank knew I'd be safe with Tyler. Luckily he told my mom that I had stayed with him for the night.

"Text me when you get to class," Tyler parked outside of my house knowing my mom wasn't home.

I nodded.

Before I could get out, he took my hand as he placed a kiss on my knuckles. I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, you're so romantic," I joked.

He grinned.

"I'll make it up to you next time." He alluded to the sexual encounter we were unable to finish this morning.

I smiled to myself as I closed the door behind me.

I drove to class, cursing as I checked my email. I had so many warning notifications about needing to pay the remaining amount for my classes or I'd be dropped.