Chapter 20

Sunday

Today was the day I was moving back into the house with the Crüe boys, excluding Vince and plus Julie. I was anxious and excited at the same time, not really knowing why. My packing was interrupted by Ashley yelling at me from downstairs. "Yes?" I asked, appearing into the kitchen. "The tv won't work" she whined and I chuckled. I walked to the side of the tv and hit it a few times. Magically, it started working again. "There" I smiled. "Y'know, I'm really gonna miss you. You won't be here to hit my tv" she frowned and I did too.

"I'm sorry-" I started but she cut me off. "Don't. You're moving back in with the boys who were your friends way before me. And plus, I can crash whenever I want" she chuckled and I hugged her. "You should probably finish packing, Tommy's gonna be here in like half an hour" she mentioned and I nodded. "See ya in a bit" I winked, walking back upstairs. I put my vinyls in crates, and then brought them downstairs. After I was finished, I sat on my bed and sighed out. I'm really gonna miss living with Ashley. I mean she's only like 15 minutes away anyways.

I felt the bed dip down beside me and Tommy was looking at me and smiling. "What?" I asked, hiding my face. "You're very beautiful" He smirked. "I know. You've told me lots" I teased and he rolled his eyes before offering a hand to help me up. I took it and stretched. "Ready to get this shit show on?" He asked and I nodded. "It's now or never". We brought all my stuff out to Tommy's truck. It took at least 20 minutes to load everything. Yeah I know. I have a lot. "I'm gonna go say bye to Ash" I mentioned to Tommy and he nodded before getting in the truck.

I walked back into the house where Ashley was still watching MTV. "Hey" I spoke and she jumped. "Hey. Let me guess, you're leaving now?" She asked and I nodded before pursing my lips. "Well I'm gonna miss ya!" She squealed, hugging me so tight I could barely breathe. We talked for a couple of minutes. "Don't have too much fun. Oh and also band practice on Wednesday at 6" she yelled as I was walking out of the house. I left my drum kit there since we always practiced at Ashley's. Plus, if I need to practice on my own, I could use Tommy's.

"Ready?" He asked as I got into the truck. "Yep" I mumbled and he started driving off. Led Zeppelin came on the radio, and I relaxed a bit, staring out the window. In no time, we were back to the Crüe house. I got out, bringing my backpack with me. We started unloading stuff and bringing them into the house. The first one to appear was Nikki. "Hey Elle" he smiled, bringing me into a hug. "Hey" I replied. I brought my crates upstairs to the spare room, which is now my room.

After a little while, all my stuff was officially moved back in. All I had to do now was organize. "Elle!" Someone shouted from my door frame. I looked over and Julie was smiling with her arms held open. I ran and gave her a hug. "You need help?" She asked and I shrugged. "Sure". We chattered until everything was put away in its spot. "We're all gonna go out for dinner tonight so get ready" Julie winked, walking out of the room. I changed into whatever and then walked downstairs.

Tommy and Nikki were sitting on the couch, staring at nothing. I took this as the perfect time to jump across both of their laps. So that's exactly what I did. Both of them groaned and looked at me. Of course, Tommy smacked my ass and I yelped. "No touching!" I scolded, getting up from the couch and pointing at him. "But we're dating" he whined. "Since when did I get back with you?" I asked and he frowned. I left him there and went to find Julie or Mick. I ran into Mick so I ran up to him. "Hey Uncle Mick" I smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that" he grumbled before walking off. "Nice to know you love me!" I shouted after him.

I went to Julie's room and she was sitting on the bed, crying. "Jules. What's wrong?" I asked, running up to her and kneeling in front of her. "I-I just miss Vince" She stuttered out and I frowned. To be honest, I don't know how she's still with him. "I know. He'll be out soon and then you can see him" I smiled, trying to make her feel better. "Thanks" she replied, holding onto me. "Of course. Now let's go eat food" I said, holding a hand out for her.

We made our way downstairs and told the boys we were ready to go. We went to a pizza place and got seated down in a booth. "It's good to have you back" Nikki smiled and I blushed a bit. "It's good to be back". We all ordered our food and drinks and made small chatter, waiting to inhale our food. "I need a smoke. I'll be right back" i mentioned before getting up and disappearing outside. I lit the cigarette up and took one puff. I looked at the sky and noticed that the stars were out tonight.

It wasn't cloudy like it usually is. I felt a presence next to me so I looked over. There was a guy, leaning on the building and smirking at me. I scrunched my face up in disgust and moved away from him. "Where ya going babygirl?" He asked, inching closer to me. "I'm sorry but there's only one person that can call me babygirl and that is not you" I spat. "Feisty I see. I like it" he smirked, leaning in to kiss me.

This chapter has been edited 🖤