Chapter 13

One week later

"Bye, I'm heading to work now!" I shouted before closing the front door. Tommy wasn't walking with me this time since the guys were practicing. My guess is they're working on a new album. Once I arrived at work, I walked inside and went to the back. Julie was sitting on the small couch, reading a magazine. "Hey" I spoke and she jumped. "Hey. How are you and Tommy now?" She asked, setting down the magazine. "We're great. We went on a date last week" I told her and she smiled. "That's great!" She squealed and I chuckled.

"So, How would you like it if I got you a date with Vince?" I asked her and her jaw dropped open. "You're joking, right?" She asked and I shook my head. "Um then yeah. That'd be awesome" she told me with a smile that never seemed to leave her face. "Okay. I'll talk to him today". I said bye to her and then returned to the front to start my shift. The shop was more busy than it usually was, so I was exhausted after. "Hey Julie, would you Maybe wanna sleepover tonight?" I asked, grabbing my bag.

"Um sure. What about Tommy though?" She asked and I chuckled. "He has his own room, he just chooses to sleep in my room" I shrugged. "Okay. I'm gonna let my dad know" she said, getting up and leaving the room. I grabbed my bag and then walked out to the front. "He said yes. Let's go" she said, dragging me out. After the quick walk home, I unlocked the door and let her in before me. "Hey babygirl" Tommy smirked, pulling me closer to him. "Hey Tommy" I replied, pecking him on the lips. "Your dad wants to talk to you" he told me so I nodded and walked into the kitchen, where he was.

"Okay, So Ava's mom is very sick, so I'm going back to Toronto with her for a week at most. I'll give you some money" dad told me and I nodded. "Okay". "Well were gonna head out now so have a good time" He said, kissing me on the forehead and then leaving the room. I went to the living room and sat on Tommy's lap. His hands started wandering down to my hips. "Hey! Not out here" I whispered to him and he sighed out. "See you guys in a week!" Dad said, shutting the front door. "What to do now?" Nikki sighed out. "I'm not sure. No parties though" I pointed at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Dance party!" Tommy yelled. I got off him and he jumped around being crazy. Keep in mind there wasn't even any music on. I noticed Vince leave the room and I looked towards Julie before heading to wherever he went. I walked into the kitchen and he was browsing the fridge. "Hey Vince" I said and he jumped up. "Yep?" He asked. "So, about Julie, she really wants to go out with you" I told him and he smiled. "Really?" "Yeah. I suggest you ask her out before another guy does" I told him and he said "thanks" before leaving the room.

I sighed out in relief and saw Vince bringing Julie upstairs. "Yep. Get ready to hear moaning" Nikki smirked. I rolled my eyes in response and crossed my arms. "What's wrong babygirl?" Tommy asked, wrapping his arms around me. "Woman stuff" I replied. "You're pregnant?!" "No! I'm on my period" I said and gently hit him on the arm. "Sorry" he backed down and I chuckled. We talked with Nikki and Mick and soon enough we heard moaning. "Of fucking course" I mumbled, rolling my eyes. "You're the one who set them up!" Nikki exclaimed. "Yeah but I didn't know they were gonna fuck" I argued.

"It's Vince. What do you expect?" Mick butted in and I chuckled. "I know what I wanna do!" I said, jumping up and scaring the shit out of the boys. "And what would that be?" Nikki asked with one eyebrow raised. "I wanna learn drums!" "Oh yeah let's go" Tommy yelled, bringing me to the basement. "Okay so I'll show you a little something and just copy" he told me and I nodded. I watched him drum a simple thing. "You think you can do that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Yes. I'm not 2" I said, grabbing the sticks. I tried to copy as best as I could and I'm pretty sure I did a good job. I think.

"That was great babygirl" Tommy whispered, kissing my neck. "No sex. At least until I'm off my period" I told him and he sighed out before nodding. "Life isn't about sex" I chuckled and he smiled. "I know. I can't help that I always want you" he smirked. "Stop! You're making me horny" I laughed and he joined in. "What do you say we go to a drive in tonight?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. "With what vehicle?" I asked. "You do realize your dads truck is sitting in the driveway". "Oh" I mumbled and he kissed my cheek. "Let's go get some blankets and stuff" he smiled, holding a hand out for me. I took it and we went upstairs to my room.

"Let me change" I said and went to my closet to find something comfy and warm. I spotted my onesie, so I chuckled and put it on. "Hey-" Tommy said, but stopped once he saw what I was wearing. "Do I look hot?" I asked, posing. "Of course. You look hot in anything, but better in nothing" he smiled, quickly kissing me. We grabbed the blankets and a few pillows, and loaded them into the truck. "Where are you guys going?" Nikki asked. "Drive-in" I said and he slowly nodded before we left and got into the truck. Once we drove in and parked, we set up the blankets in the cab of the truck and waited for the movie to start.

This chapter has been edited 🖤