Chapter 19

The night went by very quickly and I was getting ready to go home. Slash was coming over to Ashley's this time, so I would probably hear moaning throughout the whole night. Tommy decided to come back to Ashley's with me too. We got into my car and drove home. Once we got back, I unlocked the door and stepped inside to see that Ashley and Slash were already here. "Hey guys" Tommy said, walking into the room.

I slipped away so I could go for a shower. I stepped into the hot water and smiled, washing myself off. I must've been to invested in singing that I didn't realize someone wrapped their arms around me. I abruptly turned around and Tommy was towering over me and smirking. "Hey babygirl". Great, he's back on that again. "What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked and he shrugged. "Couldn't take Ashley and Slash sucking each other's face off. I needed someone for my own" he whispered in my ear, giving me chills.

"Listen. Tommy I really do like you, but I wanna take it slow" I mentioned and he frowned. "Okay......as long as I get another kiss" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. I leaned in and attached my lips to his. I jumped when he pulled me closer to him, not letting me get away. Finally I pushed at his chest enough and got away. "That wasn't just a kiss" I grumbled, turning off the shower and getting out. "Now I have a boner and there's no one to deal with it" he frowned. "Suck yourself off" I smirked before leaving him in the bathroom.

I went back to my room and changed into my comfy pyjamas. I really wanted food but I could hear moaning coming from downstairs. "Ugh fuck" I mumbled out and sat on my bed. "What's wrong babygirl?" He asked and I gave him a death glare. "Well Ashley and Slash are fucking on the couch downstairs and I'm hungry" I spoke. "Why not we go out and eat. Maybe we could call this a date?" He asked, smiling. "Fine. But remember, we're taking it slow" I mentioned again and he slowly nodded. I groaned since I had to change again.

"Wait! Let me pick your outfit" he smirked and I shook my head. "That is the worst idea". "Cmon babe, you'll look hot" he smiled and I rolled my eyes before agreeing. I watched him dig through my closet and then he stepped out with some stuff. "Here" he smiled, passing them to me. "Thanks. Now get out so I can change" I mumbled. "What?! We were literally just naked in the shower together" he groaned. "Well I didn't invite you, did i?" He shook his head and I physically pushed him out of my room.

I put on the outfit and then looked at myself in the mirror. He picked out a sex pistols shirt, black leather pants, and just some simple heel boots. "Not too bad must I say" I said, letting him back into my room. "Thanks. Now let's go" he smiled, dragging me out. I grabbed my keys on the way out and we hopped into my car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Let's go to the diner" he shrugged and I nodded before speeding off. Once we came to a red light, I lit up my cigarettes and took a puff from it.

I continued on driving and then pulled into the parking lot. We got out and entered the diner and got a table. "Do you wanna share a milkshake?" He asked and I pursed my lips. "I guess. But I swear if you spit in there-" I ranted on until he reached across the table and put a finger to my lips. We ordered our food, me being a burger. While we waited, we slowly sipped on the milkshake and sat in a bit of silence. "So is it okay if I move back in on Sunday?" I asked from the silence. "Of course! I'll help you" he smiled and I thanked him before sipping on the milkshake again.

Today was Thursday, so I still had a couple days to pack up. We got our food and started munching away. Never, has it been this awkward between Tommy and I. As we were eating, we managed to come up with small conversation but not much. "Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded before digging through my purse trying to find my wallet. When I got it out, I looked back up to see that Tommy had already put money on the table. "Listen dude. I can't let you pay" I frowned. "I just brought you on date. So suck it up and let's go back to your place" he smiled and I huffed before giving in.

Tommy offered to drive home so I gladly accepted and got into the passenger seat. I lit up a cigarette and watched the smoke disappear into thin air. The only thing making the ride not awkward was the radio. It was playing Pink Floyd so I turned it up a bit and smiled. I silently sang along and felt a hand on my thigh. Tommy was smiling down at me and then putting his attention back to the road. "Y'know, you have a beautiful voice" he complimented and my face turned a bit red. "Thanks" I replied, sighing out.

"Tired?" He asked and I mumbled a "yeah". Once we got back to the house, we went straight up to my room. I stripped off all my clothes except for underwear since I was too lazy to change. I got under the covers and Tommy joined soon enough. I cuddled up to his chest and smiled a bit. "Goodnight babygirl" he whispered. "Night" I replied, falling into darkness.

This chapter has been edited 🖤