Chapter 12

(Theres smut in here)

Once it hit 6, I grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to Jerry before leaving. Tommy was waiting there for me and I smiled to myself before approaching him. "Hey babygirl" he smirked, hugging me. "Hey" I said back and we started our journey home. "So once we get home, change really quick" Tommy said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Um why?" I asked. "Cause we have a show tonight and I don't care what you say, you're going" he smiled and I put my arms up in surrender. "You got it" I winked but failed miserably.

The walk home was silent, but I liked it. As we walked through the front door, I headed upstairs and changed really quickly. After I was done, I went back downstairs and went to the kitchen. Nikki, Mick, Tommy, dad, and Ava were sitting there waiting for Vince. He was probably fixing his hair. "What's that on your neck?" Dad asked, pointing. I gulped. "It's nothing" I mumbled and he tilted his head. "Really? Those look like hickeys" he said and I looked at Tommy. ".....no" I said. "I'm just messing with you, I don't really care" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

Vince came downstairs and we all headed out. There wasn't enough room in the truck so I had to sit on Tommy's lap. I'm surprised he wasn't hard from that. Once we pulled up to the place they were performing, we all got out and I followed them inside. I went backstage with them and watched Tommy warm up. "Excited?" I asked. "Of course" he smiled, kissing my cheek. After a little bit, they went on stage while I stayed in the back. I heard Vince's voice, so I started singing along to the music. I've memorized most of the lyrics by now.

After a couple of songs, I spotted a bass guitar in the corner of the room. Of course, being me, I picked it up and strummed it once. I smiled and messed around with it. I must've gotten distracted, cause everyone came walking into the room. "Woah. Does Elle play bass now?" Nikki asked and I rolled my eyes. "I just saw it so I was curious" I shrugged, putting it down. Vince had disappeared from the room, probably to fuck a chick, and Mick disappeared too, obviously to sit at the bar and drink.

Tommy was right beside of me, and we joked with Nikki before he disappeared. It was only Tommy and I in the room now. "What do you say we go back home?" Tommy asked and I smiled and nodded. "I gotta let my dad know or he's gonna kill me" I joked. We walked out to the main area and I immediately spotted Ava. Dad was obviously with her too, so we approached them. "Hey dad, Tommy and I are gonna head home now" I mentioned. "Oh no you're not. I don't know what you guys are gonna do" he frowned. "Oh Fred, let the kids have fun" Ava said, hitting dads arm lightly. "Fine" he sighed out and I hugged him before we left.

"Thank god the house isn't that far from here" I chuckled. "Yeah" Tommy agreed. I grabbed his hand and we quickly walked back home, both impatient for what was gonna happen next. As soon as we got through the front door, I pressed my lips against Tommy's" Let's go upstairs" he whispered, picking me up bridal style. I chuckled and he put me down on my bed and was now hovering over me. I took off my shirt and he did the same. He moved down to my jeans and unbuttoned them before sliding them off. Suddenly a great idea came to my head. "Get down on the bed" I commanded so he obeyed and laid down. "Stay there" I smirked, going to my closet.

I pulled out a pair of handcuffs, so I brought them out and cuffed him to the bed. "Kinky are we?" He asked and I silenced him. "Let me do the work" I whispered seductively. I pulled down his pants and then his boxers next. I gave him a nice blowjob and he was groaning the whole time. "You like that?" I asked, smirking. "Yes" he moaned out and I chuckled. I took off my panties and slowly lowered myself onto him. Once I adjusted a bit, I moved up and down, slowly getting faster. "Holy shit" he moaned out and I bit my lip. I moved faster. "I'm gonna come" He groaned out.

I stayed on him and I felt his load go inside me. "Why didn't you get off?" He asked. "I like to take risks" I smirked and he smiled. After I left quite a few hickeys on his stomach, I uncuffed him and we laid down, cuddling. "What happens if I do get pregnant?" I asked, biting my lip. "Then I get to be a father" he whispered. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was smiling. "I love you" I spat out. "I love you too" he replied, kissing my neck. I moaned out and he chuckled. "Let's go to sleep okay?" He asked and I hummed in agreement.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that Tommy wasn't in bed with me anymore. I frowned, but got up and put some clothes on before making my way downstairs. I didn't hear a single noise so I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen. The only one who was home was Ava. "Morning sweetie" she smiled, looking at me. "Morning" I replied, looking in the fridge. "Where's everyone?" I asked, grabbing the cream cheese. "They're at the studio" she said and I nodded before popping some toast in the toaster. Once it was done, I sat down at the table and started chewing. "So did you and Tommy have fun last night?" She smirked and I choked on my food. "Uh yeah" I mumbled with a hint of pink coming to my cheeks.

This chapter has been edited 🖤