Chapter 8

"Why the fuck did I do that?" I mumbled to myself. Last time I checked, I was supposed to be mad at Tommy. I cursed at myself a couple more times before I jumped onto my bed. Whatever. I'll deal with this tomorrow. I got under my covers and closed my eyes, letting darkness take over me.

*beep beep*. I slammed my hand down on the alarm and lazily got out of bed. "Another day of work" I mumbled, making my way to the bathroom for a shower. Once I got inside, all the memories came flooding back. I washed up and then hopped out, changing and styling my hair. Quickly, I popped some mascara on and then headed downstairs. There was no food this time, so I popped some toast in the toaster and got my shoes on while I waited for it.

"Morning babygirl" Tommy said from behind me. I rolled my eyes before facing him. "What do you want?" I mumbled, spreading butter on my toast. "Why are you mad at me?" He asked, basically clueless. "I'm gonna be late for work" I mumbled, heading towards the door. "Actually, you start in half an hour. Let's go" he said, dragging me out the front door. "Tommy what are you doing?" "I like when you say my name, but I like when you moan it more" he whispered. "Fine, your new name is dipshit" I grumbled. "Damn. Who pissed in your cornflakes?" He asked. "Can you just stop talking to me" I mumbled, picking up my pace.

"Can you please tell me what I did wrong?" He asked, practically on his knees and begging. I bit my lip before answering. "Fine, but not here" I said, looking around. I knew we were gonna get in a fight so I wanted to go somewhere, where no one would hear us I guess. Maybe Jerry wouldn't be at the store. I dragged him all the way to my work and unlocked the door. Looking around, I didn't hear or see anyone. "Follow me" I mumbled, walking to the back room. "Okay now can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Listen. I know we aren't anything but I fucking hate it when you're with another girl" I said, looking into his eyes. He stayed silent so I grew more angry by the moment. "What im trying to say is, in the moment, you make me feel amazing and like I'm the only girl, but when I see you fucking another chick, I feel like I'm nothing. Nobody" I finished. "I-I'm sorry" he stuttered out. "Sorry ain't gonna cut it". "Then what do you want me to do huh?" He asked, standing up. "I...don't know" I mumbled. "Exactly. Don't fucking say anything if you can't do anything about it" he screamed.

He pushed me away from the door and I fell to the ground with a thud. "Great" I cried out, bringing my knees to my chest. I heard the front door close, so I let it all out. My side was throbbing and I could already see a bruise forming. I cried a bit more until I heard someone yell a bit. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" They asked. I looked up to see a girl that was around my age maybe. "No" I replied, shaking my head. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked, kneeling down to me. I shook my head once again and she looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"Aw come here" she said, bringing me into a hug. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked, pulling away. "Actually yes" I answered and she smiled. "I'm Julie" she smiled. "Elle" I replied, standing up. I winced from my side and Julie seemed to notice. She very carefully lifted up my shirt. "Who did this?" She asked, lightly tapping it, which I winced once again. "Someone" I replied. "Okay well. I'll tell my dad you aren't feeling very good and then we can go to a diner or somewhere to talk" she smiled and I slowly nodded.

"Hey daddy, Elle isn't feeling good. I'm gonna walk home with her" she smiled at Jerry. "Okay. Rest kid" he said nodding towards me. I nodded and walked out the door next to Julie. Once we got to a random diner, we went inside and sat down at a table. "What can I get you" the waiter asked, walking up to our table. "I'll have a hot chocolate" I mumbled and she nodded before jotting it down. Julie got a coffee and then the waiter left our table. "So can you tell me what happened?" She asked. I bit my lip to hold in the tears and nodded.

"Well, my dad is a manger for bands and stuff, anyways he has these new clients, they're called Mötley Crüe. Well let's just say I've gotten a bit close with one of them. So, we've done some stuff and yeah. Well, he's a rockstar so obviously he fucks a whole bunch of chicks, anyways I was just really upset when I caught him with someone. I don't think he understands how much it hurts" I explained. "I wanna meet him" she flat out said. "Um sure then. You wanna head back to my house? They should be there" I said and she nodded.

I got up and started walking out the door with Julie on my side. We silently walked back to my house, and once we got there, I saw that dads pickup wasn't in the driveway. I sighed out and took one more deep breath before walking in the door. "Hey Elle you're back-" Vince said walking to the door but stopped when he saw Julie. I rolled my eyes and continued walking into the house. "Where's everyone else Vince?" I asked, setting my bag down in the kitchen. "Mick is napping and Nikki is out somewhere, probably with a girl" he responded. "What about Tommy?" "Oh well, um he's been getting high off his ass all day".

This chapter has been edited 🖤