Chapter 10

Infinity War spoilers ish... So if you havent watched dont read -.- thank you if you have read from the beginning!

We sat in the cafeteria waiting for Ned and MJ, Peter stood beside me tapping his foot "I haven't seen the two of them all day... They both said they were coming... They still need to bombard you... And they said they had a surprise..." Peter muttered lowly not knowing I heard him. "A surprise?" I asked and Peter nodded then his eyes widened, I followed his gaze as I was tackled by MJ and Ned and almost lost my footing. I landed on my back and groaned and hissed pushing them off of me, a tall boy with brown hair and dark brown eyes. "Oh who is this pretty lady?" He said and my eyes narrowed and raised a brow before moving closer to Peter, "S-sammy... T-this is Harry... Son of Norman Osborn" my eyes widened and I growled lowly hiding more closer to Peter. "Sammy?" MJ asked concerned as she noticed me jacket moving off my should slightly, it revealed some of my tattoo "when did you get that...?" Ned asked looking around to make sure no one else saw. "Its nothing..." I mumbled I shrugged my jacket back on and turned to walk away, Lilly walked in and I froze eyes widened slightly. "Ah shit..." I muttered she walked forward her eyes glowering at me, "what do you want Lilly" I asked eyes cast downwards her gaze burned into my head.

"Lilly fly off" MJ muttered rolling her eyes "dont think I didnt see that Tattoo Sammy" she sneered and I flinched and looked up my eyes blazing like embers, Lilly stood taller smirking she reached over and ripped my jacket away. I froze the tattoo started at the shoulder blades and wrapped around the shoulders, it then wrapped down onto the stomach and near the waist. I gulped and moved to grab my jacket but Lilly shoved me back, more stares looked at me and I flinched away my black tattoo shone. "She has a tattoo... How old is she... Isnt she the one who vanished for two weeks..." Questions were heard I snatched my jackey threw it on and ran out of the cafeteria, but before I left I ran into Harry he looked down at me eyes shining I narrowed my eyes and moved back to stand near Peter. I was stiff and annoyed and upset tears brimmed my eyes, I moved around Harry and out of the cafeteria towards the bathroom I got in and shut the door my heart racing it was empty. I sighed tears streaming down my face as I sat on the cold tile floor, "why... Why does this happen to me?" I whimpered I got up and looked in the mirror my eyes were slightly puffy and my tattoo shone like black on white. I sighed and shrugged my jacket back on, I zipped in up and put up the hood. I walked out and walked outside in front of the school I walked to the right and shifted into a small lizard, I climbed up and onto the building. I settled ontop and stared out the wind brushed through my hair and gave me goose bumps, I sighed and laid back resting my hands behind my head and stared at the sky. "Akila?" I asked because I remembered to put my earrings in, "yes?" She hummed in my ear I sighed "text Peter I am on the roof..." I heard a beep and a ding and my phone vibrated. "He said okay and is on his way here" she said and I sighed looking at the clouds, a glove shaped image floated and turned into view it was of the golden gauntlet that Thanos guy had. My heart quickened and someone stepped over me, I yelped in fear and sat up turning quickly it was Peter I sighed and pulled down next to me. "Sorry..." He said and I shrugged resting my head on his shoulder, "I hate human kind..." I muttered and Peter side hugged me "except you... MJ... Ned... And the Avengers... I cant forget Caitlin... And Colton..." I mumbled lowly. I said and Peter chuckled he rested his head on mine, "dont let others define you for your tattoo... Its beatiful" Peter said and I smiled and closed my eyes to absorb the heat. "Peter... " I said and Peter hummed "I would be weary of Harrys dad..." I mumbled and Peter nodded slowly, "I will heed your call Shadowstalker" he said and I laughed slightly "okay" I hummed and leaned into Peter more drowsy when a loud school bell made my wings spring out wrapping around me and Peter. "Ah shit..." I hissed lowly and Peter laughed he kissed my forhead and I parted my wings slightly, "I am gonna head home..." I said and Peter nodded I pecked his cheek and took off towards the clouds. I sighed as my wings caught the wind easily, I sighed and drifted up smiling I flew home setting down gently. My wings melted to my back and I put my jacket on again, "why... Where did she go..." I sighed before walking to my apartment when I got a text.