Chapter 2 The next day

Sammys PoV

My alarm blared up making me shoot up in excitment my hair was a rats nest, I launched out of bed and ran to the bathroom "good morning Sammy" my AI hummed and I smiled and brushed my hair out. I put it into a neat bun walked out and into my closet, I put on a black tank top, a pair of blue faded and ripped jeans. I put on my leather jacket and walked out wearing my dads sunglasses and grabbed my shoulder bag, and walked out and went down the stairs.

"Looking good" Clint said as I rolled my eyes, "I heard that!" He said as I turned from rolling my eyes and I laughed. "See you later Clint!" I said as I grabbed an apple and walked out the door, Happy smiled and waved at me and I waved back and hopped in. "Ready to go kiddo?" I nodded and Happy began to drive, "I cant wait to see Peter" I mumbled and Happy looked into the rear view mirror a eye brow raised. I had another dream about Peter he was drowning, I couldnt save him with the dolphin or shark form. I looked down mg eyes on the floor the sunglasses hiding, as tears began to fall from my eyes. "Were here kiddo" I smiled as the tears went down and I got out, "t-thanks Happy" I said and left looking at the school I walked without paying attention my mind still on the nightmare when I ran into something, or someone I looked up and wiped the tears away. Peter looked down at me and smiled, I flashed my Stark smile and walked with Peter keeping my red eyes from him, "how was your day yesterday?" Peter asked and I shrugged not making a noise. "Sammy are you alright?" Peter asked and I shrugged again finally speaking, "I am fine Peter just tired" I said my voice came out as a slight croak. Peter grabbed my shoulder and looked at me carefully, "whats wrong?" I sighed and looked away and Peter sighed and looked at the school and at the time before he turned me towards him again and removed my sunglasses. My red eyes made him look at me again, "oh my god why are you crying?" More tears left my eyes and I sighed deeply. "Nightmares... They have been haunting my dreams for my entire life they got worse this past month" I said as tears fell from my eyes, "oh..." Peter said sadly and I got out of his grip and put my hand out for my glasses. He put them in my hand and I smiled at him rubbing my eyes, "thanks Peter..." I said glancing at him Peter glanced back at me and smiled as well. I could see sadness behind his eyes, "you can talk to me if you need to Sammy" Peter said and I hugged him "thanks Peter" I said and smiled for real. And grabbed Peter and ran to our first class which was chemistry, "I am going to the park after school want to come?" I said glancing at Peter and he looked at me and smiled then thought. "Uh... No sorry I have something with Aunt May to get to" I sighed and nodded,  and paid attention to the teacher who was going on about how no one pays attention. I sighed and waited for the period I looked at the clock every five minutes, when the bell rang I got up and waited for Peter at the door for our next class. Peter smiled as we chatted about books and who was the best Avenger mine was Iron Man and his was Spider Man and I laughed and looked at him. "Spidermans not a Avenger yet... I admit he is awesome... But... I prefer Captain or Iron Man" I said shrugging and smiling, and Peter bobbed his head in agreement.

The rest of the classes went by in a whirr and lunch came by, my sunglasses sat on my tank top and the girl from the day before came up and grabbed them. My eyes narrowed as she looked at them, my eyes were still a little pink from the morning. "What is the little rose going to cry" the girl mocked and I flinched and backing away eyeing my glasses carefully, as the girl threw on the ground and they broke. I flinched and looked down as tears began to prick my eyes, "Sammy?" Peter asked concerned and I clenched my fists and I took off out of the cafeteria. "Sammy!" Peter yelled but I was already gone tears running down my face as I ran down the halls, the familiar sound of my dads sunglasses breaking made me break down as I slid down the locker I was leaning on.

"S-sammy?" Peter caught up to me as he looked at me, "P-peter..." I said wiping my eyes and stood up quickly,  he had my broken sunglasses in his hand. "Here..." He said and I gently with a shakey hand and grabbed my glasses, "thank you Peter..." I said and gave him a hug. He was shocked but hugged me back, "hey...what are friends for?" He said and I pulled back and put my glasses on goofily and smiled like my dad. Peter began to laugh and we went back to the lunch room, I smiled and grabbed a salad an apple and water.