Chapter 3

Sammys PoV
I still lay in the hospital bed my throat drier then usually, a nurse came in smiling and I looked at her blankly, "would you like some water?" I nodded stiffly and breathed a ragged breath in. Tomorrow I get to leave Spiderman has visited me everyday since I was here, which was a week. Even Peter, Michelle who goes by MJ,  and Ned, dad only visited the first day, I looked at ceiling as I was handed a glass with a straw. I stiffly nodded a thanks and took in some water and I could feel it run through my neck, I grabbed my sketch book that was nearly full. I had sketches of Spiderman from on TV, and news of my condition, "Samantha Rose the girl who lived a brutual attack, leaves the hospital tomorrow, meanwhile the man who attacked was let off with a warning." Anger boiled up inside of me.

"He needs to pay for what he did..." A male voice from the window surprised me, the nurse was gone and I looked at the window Spiderman was glaring at the TV. I shrugged and grabbed the note pad, 'its fine... Im not dead' I wrote down on the notepad and Spiderman sighed and shrugged and climbed inside. 'Want to see new drawings I drew?' Spidsrman nodded and sat in the chair next to my bad, I flipped to more drawings the one after the first Spiderman was a drawing of the medical equipment, the next was the Spiderman on TV the,  next was one of the nurses and the next was Peter again. I have had nightmares with him being killed, this one it was Peter wearing jeans a Tshirt and a leather jacket.

"Sammy are you alright?" Spiderman asked as I zoned out and my eyes went blank, I was snapped out of my trance and looked at Spiderman that was looking at the drawing of Peter Parker. 'Yea just thinkin about the nightmares I have been having lately...' I wrote down sighing and staring at the wall, "what was it this time is it still the same... Your friend being killed...?" Spiderman asked and I glanced at him and a silent tear trickled down my cheek confirming his assumption and he sighed patting my head. "Its alright there jus nightmares... No will hurt you... Not on my watch" he said and I looked at him and smiled, "..." I wanted to say thank you but... I couldnt get it out. 'Thank you Spiderman' I wrote and Spiderman nodded and left I smiled sadly and morr tears fell from my eyes, "you ready to go home?" A nurse walked in 'shes new...' I nodded slowly.

Fear racked my body because I knew she wasnt a nurse, 'who are you?!'  I said looking at her carefully and the lady smirked. I gulped in fear when a large creature like thing entered through the window and I froze. "You know... This guy holds the same serum that runs through your veins he lost control and now cant change back... I am in shock you still havent lost control Samantha Stark" I froze eyes wide in fear, "I might as well call you Samantha Rose though" my body was frozen and I couldnt say or do anything. I begged her with my eyes my powers stirred inside but the thing growled lowly, "watch young lady unless you want to be hurt worse then you are I will not hesitate to have your leg or arm ripped off" I froze and gulped fearfully and my powers settled and I gulped in fear.

Tears began to fall from my eyes as I was stuck in my hospital room, with a monster and a crazy lady "I have sent a call for Spiderman" Akila said into my ears making me jump. 'Please leave... My name is Samantha Rose... My fathers name is Charles Rose I am nothing more then a student at Midtown High and my mother' "died when you were three yea I know because I killed her" I froze and more tears left my eyes. 'Please leave... I am nothing more then a teenage girl I swear' I wrote in fear, as I began to tremble until I heard a terrified scream at the door and I turned my body a nurse was staring at the large beast in the corner. "Kill her" the beast launched at the nurse and her scream was silenced, my eyes widened as my nightmares became true. "Sammy are you alright your heart rate is through the roof" Akila asked then made a noise "right you cant answer your voice box is severed sorry Ms" my AI said and silenced, tears streamed from my eyes as the nurses blood stained the monsters teeth. Spiderman appeared at the window I made eye contact with him and I shook my head slightly, he nodded sadly and climbed away.