Chapter 5

I landed in my room stretching my wings, a gasp was heard and my feathers fluffed up in confusion, "does she have a pet falcon or something?" A voice asked I looked at the person carefully and fluttered my wings.

"Colton what are you doing in my daughters room?" My dad asked as he entered hands on hips, "I was waiting for her... I was correct this is her room... Is she here yet?" I made a noise. The boy jumped and raised a brow as I shifted hands crossed over my chest, "What. Are. You. Doing. In. Here" I growled and the guys eyes widened. "Y-you have powers?" He asked and I glared at him my posture stiff and my eyes were a neon blue, "is your eye color actually that color?" I raised a brow and sighed my eye color changed to my original hazel color. "G-get out" I mumbled but apparently he didnt hear me, "Get out!" I snapped Colton put his hands up and walked out.

I got into the shower flinching when the hot water started to hit my wounds, I sighed and looked down as the water hit my bruised back. "Sammy are you alright?" Akila asked worridly and I sighed sadly "no... Im in pain... And a random guy was in my room" I groaned, and I shut off the water and got out wrapping a towel around me. I got on a pair of shorts and a comfy hoodie, I grabbed my fuzzy blanket off my bed and walked downstairs. Steve, Natasha,  and Wanda rushed forward to give me a hug which shocked me, "back up" I say my eyes narrowed and my arms sore from flying a long distance. "I am Caitlin" a tall girl stuck her hand out blonde hair and stunging blue eyes, "my moms Wanda" I looked at her tired and smiled thinly. I shook her hand and turned on Colton, "stay. Out. Of. My. Room" I growled and Colton put his hands up. Caitlin rolled her eyes and smiled and everyone began laughing and I huffed, "dad I am going to my apartment..." I muttered "I am also walking" I said and walked up the stairs to change into longer shorts. "Bye dad" I said and started walking I looked at my extra phone,
Peter: Sammy where are you... Im worried about you...
Peter: Sammy respond please you have been gone for five hours
Me: Meet me at my place... I am sure it is rebuilt...
I put my phone in my pocket as I walked. Thunder began to rumble across the sky and I sighed, I got to my apartment building and everything was fixed up and plastered. "Wow" I said and entered everything was as it was, I sighed and put my extra phone into a kitchen drawer, I sat on the couch and rubbed my temples.

A knock at the door made me jump and then I remembered "coming!" I sat up and began to door, I opened it and Peter was standing there looking really stressed. I was brought into a tight hug which a squirmed and squeaked in pain,  he stepped back in fear and looked over me carefully. "P-peter..." I said and I hugged him he was slightly surprised and hugged me back, "I'm sorry... I didn't do enough... My Aunt is psycho..." I said tears falling from my eyes. Peter pet my head and rested his cheek on my head, "shh... Its not your fault..." I hiccuped and pulled away. "Thanks Peter..." I said and smiled he patted my head and I giggled, "come its like 5 lets go get food" I smiled and nodded "let me get into more presentable clothes, and I need to fix my hair" I said and he smiled and nodded.

I walked into my bedroom and took off my hoodie and had a tank top on, I looked down I had bruises littering my body, I looked down at the ground I shook my head I got on a long sleeved shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans. I took my hair out and brushed it I then put it into a neat bun, "uh... Sammy why is there this random dude at your door?" I heard Peter ask in concern and I stiffened. I walked out and face palmed when I saw Colton "friend of mine... He is my none related uncles son" I said, Peter nodded stiffly and Colton looked at Peter carefully. "Colton Banner" Peter's eyes widened in shock "I didn't know Bruce had a son..." I sighed and pushed Colton out of my apartment, "and Wanda has a daughter which Colton here has the hots for" I muttered and Colton stopped me. "H-how?" I laughed and pulled Peter out and looked the door, "you don't think people notice the way yoh look at her... And I also wasn't born this morning" I said and began down the stairs. "Wait! Sammy! Your non-related uncle is Bruce Banner?" I froze gulped and nodded slowly, "he and my dad used to go to school together". Peter nodded as we walked "where to Peter... You were the one who suggested we go out and eat" I said and Peter tapped his chin, "I have a place" he said and I smiled as Colton walked backwards in front of us all the way to the place.