Chapter 14

Riding on the wind and I won't give up...

Zayn rolled onto his side and reached for Liam again, the thirty seconds since they'd last kissed feeling like thirty seconds too long. Liam seemed just as eager, sliding an arm around Zayn's side and squeezing, pulling Zayn's body against his own as their lips met. Zayn melted into it, giving himself over to the feeling of Liam's strong arms wrapped around him, and the way his mouth moved across his skin as he kissed along Zayn's jaw.

One night, he reminded himself, ignoring the way the words made his chest tighten. He slid the hand that wasn't scratching its way down Liam's back up to his face, cupping his cheek and forcing his mouth back to Zayn's, because if he was only promised this one night with Liam, he was going to make the most of it. 

Liam hummed as Zayn deepened the kiss, pushing Zayn onto his back and pinning him to the bed. They stayed like that for a few minutes, the length of Liam's body covering Zayn's as Zayn smoothed his hands up and down Liam's back, trying to memorize the way his muscles felt beneath his palms as Liam kissed the breath out of him. 

Liam pulled away suddenly, bracing himself up on his forearms as a smile spread across his face. "I've got an idea," he said, leaning forward to drop a kiss on the tip of Zayn's nose before hopping off of the bed.

"No," Zayn whined, reaching for Liam and grabbing a hold of his hand. He squeezed it tight, keeping Liam from getting farther away from him. "It's a terrible idea if it means I'm the only one in this bed."

Liam relented and took a step closer, bending down to give Zayn a quick kiss before disentangling himself. "Don't worry, I'll never be out of your sight."

And what a sight it was. Zayn watched him walk towards his dresser, enjoying the view as his eyes followed the path his hands had just taken, long, red marks trailing from Liam's broad shoulders to his trim waist, then down to the soft curve of his ass, which was bouncing slightly with every step. He was so obviously comfortable in his skin, not bothering to put on his boxers or hide the fact that he was half hard. It made Zayn want him even more, and he couldn't help but reach down to stroke himself idly. 

He caught Liam watching him in the mirror over his dresser, so he made a bit of a show of it, tossing the sheet aside and straightening his legs so that Liam could see exactly what he was doing.

Liam had his camera in his hands when he turned around, and his smile was wicked as he brought it up to his face and snapped off a quick picture.

"Liam!" Zayn yelled, grabbing for the sheet to cover himself up. 

"Don't worry, babe," Liam laughed. "Some day I'm gonna get a picture of you with your lips around my cock and my come dripping down your face, but that's not what I had in mind today," he teased him, and fuck, Zayn wouldn't have minded that one fucking bit. But Liam apparently had other plans, his lens focused on Zayn's face and nothing else as he took another picture of him.

"Stop it, I'm a mess," Zayn chided him, reaching a hand up to try to straighten his hair.

Liam climbed on top of him, his thighs bracketing Zayn's hips, the camera held away from his face. "You're perfect," he said softly, pulling Zayn's hand out of his hair and gazing down at him. "Wanna remember you just like this, in case you choose the one night option."

Zayn felt his stomach flutter as he looked up at Liam, trying to smile for the camera but unable to make his mouth move.

"What's the other option?" he asked finally, when Liam flopped down next to him, knocking their heads together and holding the camera up so that he could fit both of them in the frame.