~Last breath~

*Explicit Content~

Let's take this to the bedroom...

Jt layed Brittni down gently on the bed and stared at her with hungry eyes. He dipped lower to kiss her. Almost like an instinct she kissed him back, both fighting for dominance, and of course eventually, Jt got it. He moved his lips to her neck sucking, kissing, licking, every inch of exposed skin, leaving love bites all over her neck. She arched her neck so he could get to her sensitive spot.

Jt carresed her curves while pulling her shirt up over her head exposing her perky breasts and flat stomach. As he examined her body he couldn't help but notice that this girl was so ready for him.Even when she said he's the biggest she's ever had, she was still so nonchalant. And he was a whoping 13 inches, like damn girl, you tight, but you still loose as hell. He wasn't gonna worry about that now. Now, he was worried about making love to her for a little while, then f*ck the sh*t out of her.

He sucked on her hard n*pples making her moan in anticipation. He kissed every inch of her chest as he made his way to appreciate her other nipple. Making her groan as she got frustrated making Jt laugh rumbling her sensitive skin causing Brittni to moan softly.

"Can you just hurry up already?!" She said more than asked making Jt laugh.

"If you insist baby"

He grabbed a condom out of the nightstand and rippped it open with his teeth sliding it onto his hard d*ck. He slid in her giving her long deep strokes. Her moans drove him crazy and her nails in his skin only boosted his ego. He was going so strong that she came faster than she ever has. Her sweet juices flowed onto his d*ck as she orgasmed with an arched back and hitched breaths. He wasn't done yet so he went faster and faster pounding her poor p*ssy like she had pained him. And not too long after that he came and she came right along with him. He fell ontop of her breathless as they both fell into a deep sleep.

Neither of them prepared for what was about to wake them up.

~Next morning~

Jt woke up from his phone vibrating on the nightstand. It was the hospital calling him.

"Hello"

"Yes, Is this Jason Trevers?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Sir, I'm sorry to tell you this but you're mother Glenda was brought into the ER last night and It took us a while to identify her because we couldn't find her main arteries. But when we did it was too late. She passed at 9:26 this morning. I'm sorry for you loss sir. But there is another message I must deliver to you. Miss cici has just awaken from her coma. You can come by and see her anytime you'd like. I hope you have a blessed day sir." And with that she hung up. Jt just sat on the bed hoping this was a bad dream.

Not only was his mother gone but the love of his life had woken up and he had just slept with a h*e he knew she wouldn't like. He was just ready to sail out...

Cast:

India Westbrooks-Chelsea

Crystal Westbrooks-Cici

Taraji P. Henson- Mrs. Jasmine Calpepper

Random guy off tumblr- Devin

Ronnie Banks- Jt

Tae Heckard-Brittni