Meeting the crew (con.)

Cici's pov

Me and chelsea walked in our first hour which was music and we had a sub so we sat in the back and chilled tf out til this bitch walked back there and started talkin shit.

"so Cici I heard yo ugly ass talking to JT" the bitch said which pissed me off

"First off don't come back here talking shit when yo breath smell like 10 pounds of bounce that ass, second yo weave stiff as fuck, third if Jt is talkin to me then obviously he don't want you." she looked dumbfounded and made sure not to talk nomo cause her breath stank like hell. JT need to keep his hoes in check. Chelsea was laughing like crazy.

We just sat there listening to music until the bell rang. We got to our lockers to put our stuff up for gymnastics. We put on our gymnastics clothes and began our warmups, I swear I hate warmups can't I just pull a muscle and be like oops my bad. We were on our last warmup which was 5 splits I did mine in no time, but chelsea was struggling so I pushed her to the ground and she punched me in the stomach....like whattt I was just helping. Today was a free day so we layed in the pit for the rest of the class.

JT pov

I hate having English as my first hour well at least Dev got it with me. The teacher called role and she stay calling me by my government name, like no my name to you is JT. But I was In a good mood so I just let it slide. Luckily we're on poetry which to me is the only good that comes out of english classes anyway. I love poetry on the other hand Devin duck ass droolin on the damn desk. luckily the bell rang and he got up like somebody shot his ass. I have no second hour so I just went in the library and went to sleep til somebody sat by me and to my surprise its the school hoe Mickey. Like who the fuck names there child after mouse and a boy mouse at that. Then she got the nerve to ask me if I go with Cici I just ignored her and went to sleep and the bitch just stared at me.

Tell me what do you guys think should I continue this story?? 5 comments? 5 votes? to continue