Strapped up and locked down.

1 week later Trig pov

When Monica and Jt told everybody they know where to find Davey I was hype as sh*t. Even though it didn't make sense because after ten years we kill Josh and now we finna kill him. It don't even sound right. I tried telling that to the crew and the four extra we brought for backup (James, Lance, Cocoa, and Kendrick) but they thought it was just an excuse to get outta the plan. If I wanted to get outta the plan I wouldn't have voluntered to be the one who kills the son of a b*tch. Right now we in a motel room going over every little detail. Meanwhile I feel like we're being watched. I'm gone shake it off for now, but this sh*t still don't feel right.

"What if he knows we're here?" Monica asked

"He doesn't" Jt replied slightly irritated

"Don't be so sure" I said before I went to sleep. They just don't know how to consider sh*t.

Rock pov

I don't know if anybody else feels like somebody's watching us but its creepy as hell. I don't know why Cici just went to sleep cause we finna head out in like five minutes. Oh well she'll be alright. You know....what if they're right, what if he does know we're here. Well we'll just have to take this risk. I hope this sh*t run smooth.

Bug pov

This whole situation is f*cked up. I wasn't even planning on being here today, but since its for my little sister I'll be here. I had a bad b*tch that was gone give me brain. I hate that I had to turn it down but duty calls. Weird ass nigga gone die today. I don't even understand how you live in a luxurious house but don't guard anything but the basement. This nigga don't even lock his doors. I know one thing, its gone be easy getting in but how the hell we gone get out.

Seasea pov

I am so irritated at the fact that this mission is entirely too easy. I mean yea it'll be fast but where's the excitement in a mission where you only have to worry about getting out. Manee f*ck a pov bruhh I'm pissed. I like challenges.

Narrator pov

Seasea might just get what she wanted. What they didn't know was that Davey had the whole motel wired so he can know their plan, but he doesn't know Trig has a plan of her own. SHOW NO FEAR. If you haven't noticed Davey lives off of her fear. If she doesn't have any then he'll be like putty in her hands.

5 mins later.

When the crew arrived they parked a block down and take a shortcut through the bushes so they won't be seen. All they had to do was get in. Everybody had their guns up as they walked through the door. First stop was to split up and look all through the house. Trig and Monica searched the kitchen and all the bathrooms and found nothing. James and Rock searched the bedrooms and both living rooms and still found nothing. Seasea and Cocoa searched the game rooms and again found nothing. While Bug, Lance, and Kendrick stood watch at the entrance no one came through not even a roach or even a fly. Everyone came back and met at the entrance seeing that no one found not even a clue or even a piece of dirt! The last stop was the basement. The weird thing is that the basement wasn't even guarded and it was unlocked. Now they were skeptical and wanted to turn back, but Trig opened the door before anybody could say anything. As soon as she opened the door she wanted to close it, there was Davey sitting in a fancy plush chair smoking a cigar staring a pictures of Trig on the walls of all ages. They were even on the ceiling. Some of the pictures were even school pictures. Some she had never seen before in her life. They was going to kill em on spot, but before they could several men came out of nowhere and knocked them out, all except Trig. He told her to come here, she refused until a big man about 7'2 pushed her to Davey's feet.

"ahhh, I think I like you in this position" he said as she bagged away looking like a scared enraged bull.

"F*ck you!!!" She said as he moved closer

"Oh sweety, I already did that, ya see I set this all up just so me and you could be together"

"Why"

"I'll tell you once my men remove all your weapons" Her weapons included the glock that was in her hand, the tazer from under her sweatpants, pepperspray from her hoodie,and a switchblade out of her pocket.

"Cici I wanted you since you were 2 years old. I've always felt connected to you. And you being bestfriends with my son only made the connection stronger. Everytime you were with him I felt like I was with you. When you're sexy ass momma asked me to babysit you cause she thought I was "trustworthy" well I guess she was wrong. You were such a tease. That night you asked me to play with you I wasn't thinking about the dolls. I was thinking about that sweet sweet vanilla of yours. You know I would love to taste some now..... strip for me."

"No"

"Do it or I'll f*ck you so good that you'll have an identical scar to match the other one" he said with a smirk

"No, I'm not scared anymore"

"What did you say" he asked shocked and broken

"I SAID I'M NOT SCARED ANYMORE" what none of them knew was that the crew had been awake through the whole conversation.

"Don't move b*tch" Rock said holding Davey at gunpoint.

"So y'all dumbasses just gone stand there and not do nothing!" Davey shouted to his men. Who only gave Trig all her weapons back and walked out the basement as their answer. While Rock and Cici was handling Davey. The rest of the crew took guard upstairs.

"You know Davey I used to think about what I would do if I saw you again. I probably would've b*tched out, but know I'm not scared of yo punk ass" She shot him twice in his right foot and three times in his left leg as he screamed out in pain.

"Mmm I like it when you grow weak and outnumbered" She said mocking him

"I'm not outnumbered" he said unsure of himself

"Well there's eight of us and fifteen bullets left. Honey I think you are"

"Any last words before I empty the barrel on yo ass?"

"I'm gonna miss your sweet vanilla" he said with a hint of sadness in his eyes

After he said that she shot him in his shoulder five times, his d*ck another five, his chest with the last five, and last but not least she scarred his stomach EXACTLY like he did her with her switchblade.

"Talk about identical now bitch" she said standing over his body kicking him one last time.

When they walked upstairs no one said anything to Trig they just left but not without bug killing all the so called men Davey had. Nobody even uttered a sound because Cici was no longer Cici she was Trig and Trig could go off at anytime. So they rode in silence until they got back home.

If you think its over now trust me its just the begining. You know about Cici's past but what about the others??