~Time Bomb~

Narrators Pov

As Jt fell asleep in Cici's hospital room he dreamed of her. It wasn't the normal dream he would have, In this dream she was distant, almost gone.

~Reoccuring dream~

"Babygirl I love you and if anybody tries to tell you otherwise they just want what we got, I know were not together but I want us to be. But I know you don't want a relationship right now." He said as he stoked Cici's hair while staring intensly in her warm chesnut eyes.

"I would love a relationship later on in the future with you of course but I don't know if my heart can take it." Cici said as she played in his soft curls.

"I understand babygirl" He reassured her as he kissed her nose and went lower to her lips.

"Jaso-" She was shhed by him kissing her. It took a while before she kissed back. A million and one things ran through their minds as each others soft lips danced around a little. Adding his tongue roaming her body with his hands...

*He wakes up*

~Dream now~

Cici had just woken up from her coma. She was up talking and everything like nothing happened. When everyone left Jt stayed. He decided to say something to her.

"Hey babygirl. You know I missed you right?"

"I bet you did. But I bet you missed brittny more right?"

"Cici I'm sorry but I couldn't keep holding on I had to let go."

"Did I let go of you when you were in the hospital layed up for three weeks. Nah I stayed by your side until you got released."

"Baby-"

"Nah bruhh save it and don't talk to me again" She cut him off looking pissed. Leaving tears in his eyes.

~Dream over~

Jt woke up releived that it was all just a dream. Hoping that when she does wake up she'll understand why he had to move on. Just as he was thinking his Iphone buzzed indicating that he had a text.

Brittnybabe♥:I'm sorry babe I got outta hand. Come home I cooked dinner.

Jt:Alright I'll be there in a few.

Brittnybabe♥:Kk

I'm still looking for someone to play Cici.
Any suggestions that fit the description of her?
Jt in MM