What's wrong with you??

Bug pov

I called for a crew meeting. When we went to the trap EVERYBODY was slacking off so Trig had to show these niggas who's boss. Long story short the clean up crew gone have about seven bodies to clean up.

"Seasea, rock, we got a problem." I said as Trig looked confused as to why I didn't say her name.

"Wassup" they said at the same time

"Mark's back"

"Who's Mark?"  Trig asked

"How you know?" Seasea asked like she didn't believe me on the other hand Jt just sat quietly.

I explained the letters to them and how it could only point to him.

"Soooo can someone tell me who Mark is?"

"If you didn't tell us who Davey is why should we tell you who Mark is" Rock stated more than asked.

"Well I-"

"Yo hoe ass don't even have to answer that."

Me and Seasea just sat there shocked as Trig just walked out not letting a tear fall.

"Yo what the f*ck is wrong with you?" I asked

"Ain't shit wrong with me, I just want this Mark nigga to leave us alone why in the hell is everybody from the past showing up now."

"So you snapped at Trig for some shit she can't control, nigga you foul" Seasea said pissed

"Man you need to apologize forreal"

"F*ck that b*tch"

What the hell wrong with this nigga.

Trig pov

After Jt called me a hoe I knew I wasn't shit. Nobody cares about a girl who got deprived of her innocence at five. This is why I'm so coldhearted can't love nobody who doesn't give a damn about you. I tried to unlock my car but somebody grabbed me from behind and that's all I remember before I blacked out.

*2 Hours Later*

I blinked a couple times to let my eyes adjust to the brightness and I saw that I was in a big ass room full of nothingness. I'm chained to a pole and I hear footsteps.  Ohh sh*t I thought why is everything happening to me. This tall ass dude with pretty grey eyes came down the stairs. I don't know why but he looks so damn creepy.

"Cici, Trig if I must, I see you befriended the trio and look what happened little ole  Jt broke your heart"

"Who are you and how'd you know that?"

"I'm Mark sweety, you weren't the only with a secret"

Before I could say anything this nigga gone come sit by me and start sniffing my body. Like dude what are you doing.

"Why are you smelling me?" I asked a little scared

"You smell like...like Devin"

Tf.

This dude crazy frfr!

Mane school start back on the 11th

#Sophomore