Meeting the crew

Devin's pov

"Get yo ass up" Devin said to some random chick in his bed

"but ba-" He gave her look that could kill and she quickly got up and out of the house.

Devin was one of the top dopeboys in all of LA. Nigga had it made he was litteraly born into the game his mother and father ran the drug game before him and passed that shit down to him. This nigga could get anybody he wanted. He was light skin and 18, 6'0, light brown hazel eyes, and deep ass waves in his hair, suprised he ain't drown yet. In the streets they call him Bug cause when he gets mad he be straight buggin the fuck out.

"What the hell did I do last night" he yelled to himself

I got up took a long ass shower and looked through my closet for something to wear. I decided on my all black addidas track suit, my nike elite socks, and addidas slides. I was finna sit down when my iphone rang.

**phone convo**

Me: "speak"

Bighead: "hurry up bitch I'm waiting on you" said my nigga Cici

Me: "nigga watch who u callin a bitch befo yo ass be walkin to school"

Bighead: "bitchhhhhhhhhh"

Me: "I'm on my way hoe"

Bighead: "ight slut" and with that she hung up

** end of convo**

Cici's pov

I just got off the phone with my nigga Devin dumbass. He says he coming so I know he gone be here in 10 minutes. I put on my gold marc jacobs watch to top off my outfit. Which was black high waisted shorts, a black and white loose fitting obey t shirt, black low top converse, and a black and white obey beanie. I sprayed some Michael Kors perfume and went downstairs. As soon as I did "somebody" knocked on the door. I opened it and to my suprise there was Devin.

Cici is 5'2 with caramel brown skin, light brown/red eyes, and medium long black/brown wavy hair. She ran the drug game with Devin and two others but I'll get to that later. She's 17 youngest of the group but the baddest. She has a short ass temper and her trigger finger stay itchin. In the streets they call her trig. And everybody knows not to fuck with trig.

"wassup slut" he said

"nun fuckface" I said back with a slight attitude

"awwww I sowwy I didn't mean it" he said tryna hug me

"shut up punk and come on"

"where the hell is u going with them shorts on?!?!"

"nigga the same place you goin"

"nahh nigga u betta put on somethin else"

"why"

"cuz u my sister and them shorts gone make me kill somebody"

"well nigga get yo gun cuz I'm not changing" I laughed

"ight smart ass don't get fucked up" we both laughed

The drive to school was live as shit cuz this nigga is crazy as shit. We blasted Kevin Gates ugly but she fine. "Cici ugly but she fine, she ugly but she fine." he was laughin his yella ass off while I was mean muggin the fuck outta him. "Nigga wasn't shit funny". We both just laughed and goofed off the rest of the way to school. When we pulled up hardly anybody was there just the way we like it. As soon as we got out our niggas Chelsea and JT was there waiting on us lookin impatient as shit. like nigga all of us is like 30 minutes early the fuck wrong with you.

Chelsea's pov

These niggas wanna come up and act like ain't shit wrong they know we get here early enough to have at least an hour of peace and quiet, we got 30 minutes left. I swear they gone get cussed out.

"yo what the hell was y'all doing?!?!" JT asked mad as hell, "nigga shut the hell up befo I shoot yo fade off ight bitch" Cici shot back. I can't even be mad at her she too damn crazy. "wassup seasea" said Devin grinnin hard as shit I know you like me but damn nigga stop smiling so much. "nun wassup with you" I said matching his smile. "tryna give you a hug" I laughed and gave that nigga a hug so he can stop smiling. "awww instagram material" JT said we all just laughed. We sat down our usual bench and listened to music. JT and Cici over there talkin amongst themselves and left me with booboo the fool and now he staring like nigga damn.

"why you staring so damn hard dev?" I asked

"cause you just so damn gorgeous" I blushed hard af

"really my nigga"

"hell yea shidd you can be wifey" I damn near fainted and he just gone laugh

"for real"

"hell yea everyone knows I like yo bigheaded ass let's make it official seasea"

"let me think about it......nahh"

"tryna play hard to get I understand....just don't play too long"

"I'll be bae when I'm sure that unknown hoes won't be tryna claim you"

Devin couldn't even say nothing he didn't want hoes but he just couldn't help it.

Chelsea is 18, lightskin with light brown/green eyes, "slim fine", short but thick honey blonde hair, and she crazy and goofy as shit. Devin, Cici, her, and JT run the drug game together. Her street name is Seasea, she's the calmest of the group but don't get her wrong she'll fuck you up on some real nigga shit.

JT's pov

"So Cici about that drop we made last night I just wanna say thank you for savin my life, I mean you was shooting niggas left and right" she just laughed her ass off while he acted like he was shooting people

"you're welcome but next time be more aware of your surrondings jackass I almost got killed if I ain't have the ak" and yes she said ak cause she's crazy like that

JT is 18, brownskin with soft hazel eyes, tall, 6'4 to be exact, and that's not including his fade, muscular build, tattoos on both arms and on his chest, he's a real laid back person but get him mad and he'll be quick to kill yo ass on the streets they call him rock.....why no one knows..