Locker combo.(♡)

a/n
YALL REMEMBER THIS SKIT?? i used to watch it and wishes it was me lmao-But it was gladly inspired from The skit. If your interested to watch go click it!

Y/n's PoV
Mr.Brown has Announced the news all new student received. Sharing lockers. Im in 8th grade now With 3 of my best friend.Natlee,Mae and Dawn.Mae and dawn was lucky to share lockers. I dont know who am i sharing with??
As i saw a guy in my locker. black vans,Brown hair,Green eyes And A black shirt."Haii...im y/n well your locker mate!"I smiled. He smiled back and ignored me.Rude...
"Im nicky harper. Dawn's brother."he answered. i smiled and get my sketch book to go in the Park.
The first week of school are free. so i can do anything i want.i sit beside dawn as nicky runs to the boys Area.
"your with my brother?"Dawn asked. I nodded and smiled."Good luck."mae joked. i just rolled my eyes and draws.I mean hes pretty cute...but i dont know

2 weeks later..
NICKY'S POV
"heyy y/n!"i slided to the locker. y/n giggled. God shes adorable. i cant just confess it just yet. Okay nicky stay calm
"Hey!what class do you have next?"y/n smiled.
"Art class"i continued."Same!See ya on class!"y/n left the locker. I smiled.
"you totally like y/n."Natlee joined.
"yea i mean shes pretty-NATLEE!?" i screamed. Natlee laughed and patted my back.
"Ask her then."natlee winked.i rushed to art.

2 months later (im makin in my class rn-theres no teacher and i gotta make this only for 1 hours and gotta be fast)

y/n walked up to the Locker and took her sketch book. She was using her lipbalm too. i smiled and Stared at her.
"hey nicky!"y/n smiled.
"Can you meet me in the hill??"I asked. She nodded. theres no class so i just pulled her.
"Soo?"
"Look y/n. i like you-Since this locker thing became a thing. i just liked you more."
"What do you mean?"
"I liked you back When you come to my house. But my feelings didnt really say i liked you.the locker changed it all up."
"I like you too nicky.dont worry."She smiled and kissed my cheek.
"shall we change the locker combo??"

A/n
hai yall. im making it in art class and theres no teacher YAYYY. and i only have 1 hour to write this lmao-enjoy!