graduation kiss.(~)

A/n
Long story short i finally posted.
Enjoy this short story babes <3 remember ur gorgs

y/n pov
Its graduation day,
Which is the time where im gonna be seperated from all of my highschool so called friends.

My mom and i walk down a alley in our school and go to the school hall.
As i see my friend madlyn,my mom and i decided to sit right next to her and her mom.

*20 mins later.*

Y/N L/N may you come to the stage please?

I ran to the stage grabbing my certificate and go back to my seat,aidan,The guy i liked smiled at me and mouthed congrats. I smiled and runs back.

"Was that Aidan Gallagher?" Madlyn asked me,i nodded and she gives me a look.

"What?were friends?"i responded,she still looked at me w that look,we laughed and times goes by.

After graduation:

"Mads,mine me taking y/n for a min??" Aidan said looking at me.
She responded with a yes and he smiled,he pulled me to the back stage and smiled.

"What is it?"
"Which college are you going to this year,y/n?"
"Oh i still dont know."
"I hope were gonna be in the same college though."
"Why ?"
"Cause...i know you have liked me from sophmore year,so and i wanna ask you out when we graduated. So its special"
"Are you sure ?"
"100%"
He smashed his lips right to me,he smiled and hugged me.
His hat fell off and i put it back,he scrunched his nose.

"I love you."