I dont wanna be your friend-2(♡)

"Hes out of his leauge Y/n."Mae said While looking at me.I then hugs dawn since i have nothing to do then cry."Why dont we Watch a movie for now?Mybe it will cheer y/n up!"mae said while getting on netflix. we started to watch A movie and my mood is finally up.The doir then opened And Someone was laughing."oh hey guys!"mae said while Waving.It was sierra and nicky. why is This two keep ruining A moment?"Why is she here?"Sierra asked nicky."Because Its not only nicky owns this house. i own it too."Dawn said."its not you. Its this girl That Nicky was comfronting in the park."Sierra said while pointing at me.I jump from the couch and Walks to sierra."Im y/n."I said. Sierra rolled her eyes.sierra then Took My hand and lead me to the closet."Nicky doesnt deserve you."Sierra said."He doesnt Deserve you too."I said to sierra. She was mad and Bangs my head too the door. The door opened While Nicky,Dawn. and mae was sitting.
"SIERRA!?"nicky screamed to sierra.i then tried to wake up."Y/n you okay?"Dawn and mae said. i nodded and they brought me to the kitchen.
"What did you do to y/n."Nicky asked sierra."I dont do anyth-" "tell me right now." "Okay. I Bang her head because i was mad. Please dont break up with me." "To bad." nicky ended the conversation and take me to the hospital.Nicky holded my hand.
"Y/n. im sorry. i was so dumb and fell for her tricks.I never forgot our promise. I was so dumb." Nicky regrets."I dont wanna be your friend. i wanna kiss your lips.and i wanna touch you but not like this."Nicky sings the song We used to sing."I dont wanna be your friend. i wanna be your bitch.and i wanna kiss you until i lose my breathe." i continued. Nicky Saw me. He then kissed me."I love you Y/n." nicky said while hugging me.

A/n
YALL BEEN ASKIN FOR PT.2 LMAOO okay enjoy lol and theres  An upcoming chapter soon And Im still updating On accident lmao-