Enemy?(♡)

Y/n's POV
I Got to The harper's House too chill at her house since im home alone.
I knocked And One of the brothers opened the door. "Nicky." i said while trying to calm. me and nicky has been enemies since Were 13. Now that were 16. Im still wondering Why he still hated me For Ruining his Art project?? "Y/n."he said While Standing At the door.we makes eye contact atleast for 3 minutes now c eu. Jeez the hell is this dude thinking? Forgiving me? oh please. "Is dawn's here?"i said while Getting my phone out. "nope." and i see a text from dawn.

dish soap🎈:Sorry y/n. I have soccer practice And i cant Hang out with you. Ricky has a Writing Audition,Dicky has a date with a girl.dad and mom is at our grandma's. so its basically only you and Nicky.

"oh great. its only me and you."i said rolling my eyes. nicky then pulled me to the kitchen. Wtf is this dude doing?? "Y/n."he said while Pulling me closer."uhh nicky??"i said while trying to Escape.we stared at each other for a minute now. Do this guy likes to make eye contacts? jeez.
He gets really close And He kissed me right In the lips. i was first shocked and pulled away. "Nicky!? What the hell was that?"i said while getting away."Damn,i have Always wanna do that and i finally did it."he said while Taking a chair."What do you mean??"i said while sitting beside him. "I already know you liked me y/n." he giggled While saying that. "ho- oh!right.."i said while remembering The day He finds out.

Flashback on (when their 11)

"Come onn y/nnn! tell me who you like!"dawn said while smirking to me. I know she want to know it sooo bad.
So lets just hope He Doesnt finds out :/
"Okay dawn. But its a secret between us. Mae,Me and You."i said while getting my pinky So we can do a promise."okayyy okayyy"mae said while giggling"Well i kinda like Nicky.."i said. "what??"mae said. "Uhh y/n...."someone familiar opened the door. It was nicky. i was so embarrassed.

Flashback off

I laughed with him. it has been a while since Were 13 laughing together."Dont you hate me??"i asked him. "Ofcourse i didnt. Since then i liked you too.I love you Y/n."he hugged me. "Soo were friends again??"i said. "no.were dating now"he said while he chuckled.

A/n
im tired but i wanna do another Story lmao- Its so cringy in my opinion.But enjoy lol