Halloween Night.(~)

a/n
SPOOK SZN VIBES! i cant wait for halloween. whats yall bein? Im being Kat Harvey Which is why i put y/n in a Kat harvey costume! enjoy fellas

y/n's pov
Fall season. My favorite Month and well holiday. Which means 2 days before Halloween we can dress up as characters from alot of Movies.

as always. we have dance And Costume Awards. but this year is a little different.
we have to be a couple. Me and trinity Was planning to go together but the principal has told that we have to be Real couple. like for real.DATES.

Trinity already found one and i havent. the dance is 1 more day and i cant find one. i opened my locker seeing a note. It was from Aidan.
Whos aidan again?
Hes really popular in my school. he Spare his time sitting infront of his locker with a guitar. he doesnt talk much but hes really close to me and Trinity. Alot of girls are always shading on me and trinity but we didn't care.

He asked me to go to The dance with him. he was beside his locker with Earphones on and i walked to him.
"sure! id like to!" i smiled. He hugged me
"Your the best."Aidan smiled. i smiled back And we Walk to the other class together.

"So what are we gonna be?"
"I have been thinking about 90s movie."
"Casper?Now and then?Addams family?"
"Casper has a couple right?"
"Well yea. capser and kat"
"Well Why dont we be that??"Aidan asked.
i nodded and holded his hands. He blushed and Well trying not to laugh.

The dance.
i was So ready. I dressed with a white dress Kat harvey used,And Straighted my hair. As i saw aidan outside waiting for me. i got inside his car. he was being human casper. With his non permanent Blonde hair.
"do it took times to make it so blonde?"i asked him
"anything so we can win."
"But it isnt permanent right??"
"No duh. 2 wash And its all gone"
he laughed. we arrived and entered the Dance. Trinity was already dancing.

2 hours
And this is it. the final.

"We have alot of creative students. But we were searching for MATCHING COUPLE. Trinity did great. Matched with **** (pick a name.) And well you too.But do you guys remember? it supposed to be like a prom night.with a date. i found the truly winner. Before i called them. They really make me cried. The 90s. thats like my childhood. okay you know what?"the principal stopped.

"To dear aidan Gallagher And Y/n L/n. please come up to the stage."
me and aidan hugged each other and rushed to the stairs.
"tell me who are you guys dressed and why so??"
"Were dressed as Casper couples. Human Capser and Kat Harvey. we picked this Because we though if we use early 2000s people will wear the same thing. we wanna be different."Aidan speaks up. Everyone clapped.
i smiled and he smiled back. he mouthed something
' i love you. '
' this is the best halloween night ever. '