Chapter 8: A Meeting with Death

You could feel death in the air and that means a lot coming from someone called a Death rouge. We headed out to see a horde of multiple kinds of Demiruns.

"Everyone protect one another, Joshua get the turrets ready, Nelson get the ammo machine for Alex, Dargonseus you and me are going to thin out the enemy front lines" I gave the orders while I started slashing at the Demiruns trying to enter. I jumped onto Dargoseus's back. "Soulless Hunter, Phoenix burner, Nightmare Slasher I summon you to destroy my enemies" I hissed then a creature that looked like a white grim reaper, an orange spiked dragon, and a black angel demon hybrid appeared.

The battle seem to last for weeks when the last Demiruns was slain something else appeared. There was a howling which sounded like there were hundreds of them.

"Mikael what was that" Crystal asked.

"Solocro Genetic mutated Demiruns fused with humans and..... Oh no" I said with a shocked look.

"What, what do you mean 'oh no'" I said.

"It's Death himself" I said.

"AWWW, HOW SWEET YOU REMEMBER ME, LOOK HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED......COMANDER" The strange man so called Death said.

"Everyone leave now" I yelled as I created a diversion so that my allies could get away after my barrages of attacks they all were gone. "Now we are alone".

"NOW WE FINISH WHERE WE LEFT OFF COMANDER" He said.

"No, that will be for another time" I said then an aura wall started pushing them back. I created a sandstorm to block there sight. I came down the hole and quickly covered it and I came to see my whole team was alright.

"Mikael who was that just being around made me feel sick" Alexandria asked.

"An old friend" I told her trying to avoid the question.

"MIkeal who was that" Alex said with more assertiveness

"It was Death my best friend" I told her almost dropping to my knees, "He betrayed me and killed almost all my friends before, I couldn't destroy him so I locked him up, and apparently he broke free".