Chapter 4: Meeting the Mafia

We landed on the flattest part on the mountain near a steel door. We approached it then a voice said, "What's the password?" The voice was high pitched and by its tone, she was a quirky girl. "Let us in, all powerful door woman," I said. Unwillingly, the door soon opened and a little girl was standing there. "Hey Midget where's Foxy frown?" I asked. The girl gave me a confused look. "Where's Alexandria?" I asked her as she pointed to a pathway toward a silver room. We followed it and open the door. A girl reading Shakespeare in combat boots, a leather jacket and a Teen Titan t-shirt looked up, put the book down and ran up to me then gave me a hug. "Mikael it's been a while the last time I saw you was after..." "Mario breaking down your furnace and put a hole in the wall," I said completing her sentence she soon looked behind me to see the one who broke her furnace. "Oh, hey Mario! Why are you here?" she askedtrying to restrain herself from shooting Mario with the CZ-75 (a nine millimeter semi-automatic pistol made by Česká Zbrojovk). "You know I never understood Shakespeare," I told her. Alexandria quickly turned around and started telling me about his work. Mario just gave me the 'I owe you one' look. "Stay for dinner. We are making something special. You're part of this Mafia, oh and this isn't a request. This is an order from the leader," she stated. We all nodded our head yes. So when dinner came, we sat at a huge table that could probably sit five hundred people. On our plate there were taco shells with spaghetti inside. "I'm not sure about mixing these two foods, food shouldn't be mixed," Said Nelson. "Nelson mixing food is normal. Rice and seafood make sushi and lots of people love it," she said, so Nelson shrugged and took a bite. After thirty seconds his taco disappeared. We took our supplies and left. We headed for the guests room. I looked around and saw that there defenses are good. They had self-made turret guns posted every five feet on the inside and outside of the mountain. They were armed to the teeth and have created many things here. They have a garden for unlimited food source too. "Well, I guess I've joined the greatest Mafia," I said smiling. I awoke to the sounds of gunfire, clanking metal, and beastly roars..... Demiruns. I rushed outside to see creatures flying above and some fighting the turrets. "MIKAEL WE NEED YOU UP FRONT NOW," Alexandria yelled, I look over to see Alexandria holding a modified Browning BPS Predator. She was covered in blood and she had cuts all over her left arm. "I'm here, what's the damage so far" I asked while trying to deal with five Demiruns climbing up the side. "No dead, twenty-six injured I need you to keep them at bay till I get something," she said I nodded and jumped down the mountain. I kept slashing and slashing but there were way too many, I stepped back almost about to collapse from exhaustion. "Foxy, you. Better..... Hurry," I whispered. On cue she burst out on a motorcycle with uranium blasters. Five blades on the back and front of the bike. She charged right at the crowd of monsters it took out five hundred in one blast, I was astounded. After five more blasts were sent out all of the Demiruns have gone. "Sorry I took so long but it had to charge before I could use it," she said. "How did this all happen in the first place, your mountain is usually difficult to get on top off except that one way?" I asked because Demiruns could never know about the entrance at the bottom of the mountain. Little did we know someone was watching us, "You win this round but my master will still crush you," a voice said in a cold, and deep tone.