Chapter 11: More Learning

We walked into the room to see students talking. Just from the sight my heart and head started hurting, but me being the leader of a rebellion it is rare for me to show pain. I turned to see Meriel sitting at a desk near the end reading a book, so I walked up to her.

"Hey, is his seat taken?" I asked with a smile.

She looked up to see my face. "No you can sit down here" She replied with the warmest smile. I pulled out the chair and sat down, me and Meriel chatted till the bell rang. By then everyone has found a seat, our teacher's name is Mr. Grant.

"Hello, class today we have some new students, Please stand up" He said. So Alex, Eria, Nelson, and I stood up. "Please introduce yourselves." Mr. Grant said.

"I'm Eria Haru, nice to meet you all" Eria said.

"I am Nelson Lightner" He said with a smile and wave.

"Hi, I'm Alexandria Crow but you can call me Alex" She said casually.

Mr. Grant looked at me. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

I sighed, "Hi, I'm Michael Daemon, glad to meet you" I said with an almost forced smile. They looked at me, I was wearing dark blue jeans a, black hoodie and a red and black t-shirt but then I realized what they are really looking at, my eyes. My right eye was a ruby red and my left was golden yellow. My hair was long but it barely covered my eyes.

They continue to stare till I gave the death glares instantly making them turn. Mr. Grant let us go to our seat then I started wondering 'why did Meriel not say anything I'll ask her during lunch'. During the time between lunch and no I got stares and people talking about me.

When lunch finally came I saw Meriel and walked over.

"Meriel, did notice my eyes?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course I also see that thing on your back" She said pointing to Blood Reaper.

"You can see this blade?" pointing to the demon-like weapon.

"Of course, me and Rheana were just talking about it" She said pointing to the girl sitting in front of her. She was wearing she wore ripped skinny jeans, a teal 'I Love Connor" t-shirt and a black scarf. She had short black hair and had an innocent look on her face.

"You can see my weapon as well" I asked her

"Yeah, clear as day" She said like it was practically normal

"Can you too follow me" I asked as I started heading toward the front of the gate, Eria saw me and followed. She looked at me but continued to follow until we stopped outside the school. I pulled out Blood Reaper "SEND THEM BACK TO HELL MY BLOOD REAPER" I Chanted soon the blade materialized. "Now tell me who are you" I said with the coldness in my tone.

"What do you mean Mikael?" Meriel asked a bit frightened. I walked up to her looking at them both and then I put my hands on their head. They were confused of what I was doing, next a burst of light engulfed us. Meriel and Rheana opened there eyes after the light disperse. They looked at each other noticing some changes. Rheana was now wearing a leather jacket and on her shoulder was a quiver with different kinds of arrows a teal dagger strapped to her shin, but what really caught there was the bow it was long and the limbs were teal and green striped, and its thick string was completely black.

Meriel height changed to about an inch shorter of my height. Her hair grew a little bit longer, everything about her started changing her sizes and her look, her eye's changed color they were almost a grayish silver. She now wore a white hoodie and a red scarf, she was beautiful I never met anyone quite like her, she had two swords with the blades completely black, and the hilts having a white ribbon around them, the blade on the right was slightly larger. She also had a set of cards in her hands.

"Whoa, Mikael what did you do to us?" Meriel asked she said looking at her new get up.

"This is extremely rare" I said, "How is this even possible"

"Is what possible?" Rheana asked confused.

"You guys are Death Rouges" Eria said.

"Death Whats? Meriel asked.

"Death rouges, being that are practically extinct and each having special abilities" I explained.

"So how do you know about them?" Meriel asked.

"Well because I'm one as well" I said examining them. "How would you like to join the resistance? We have plenty of room and people, also I'd like to see what you could do." They looked at each other and started discussing on their options.

"Wait resistance against what?" Rheana asked

I looked up and pointed up to the sky and said, "Against them" and right on cue a Demirun appeared. Eyes white as snow, skin made from a metal and armed with razor sharp teeth. It had spike instead of arms and spikes running down its spine. It had a tail resembling a morning star. It had a black crescent on its chest. The girls looked at him with terror well except Eria but she already met him.

"On times as always" I said to the monster.

"Yes, but only in this form" the beast sneered.

"Mikael, who is that" Meriel Asked scared

"Well, I find that rather offensive" The monster said, "My name is Simon please use it."

"Simon, is the only Demirun that broke free from his master's control and joined the resistance" Eria informed them and Simon just nodded.

"Who was his master?" Rheana asked.

"He calls himself Death but his real name is C.J he controls all Demiruns" I explained, "To answer your question Demiruns are demonic, modified souls made for killing. Each having a special ability no demirun are alike."

"So what's his ability?" Meriel questioned.

"Funny, you should ask that" Simon said he stuck out his hand and his hand started glowing. Soon doubles of everyone appeared including Simon appeared. "As you can see I clone replicas of my target."

"That is amazing, can I get out of Math with this clone?!?" Rheana asked.

I decided to ignore her and asked them the question again. "So, will you join us or not." They gave each other and gave a nod. "Great now we will start training after school meet you there ladies" I said as I Started walking before Eria stopped me.

"Mikael you forgot something" She said gesturing to the new recruits.

"Oh, yeah" and with that I snapped my fingers and they transformed to the original form. Soon we started heading to our next classes.