Chapter 3: A New Home

"We are going to rebuild underground," I said. I walked up the drill pig that Kaileen was on and drew a metallic line over my face creating a silver mask with three rows of iron thorns running down my face. A steel drill and hammer were in my hands and a titanium shield grew on my back. I started pounding a hole creating a tunnel to an underwater cave. The water made the giant cave glisten and shine. A clear wide river was going down the cave wall and splits in two ways leading out of the cave into a smaller room. "This is perfect." I turned around and said," We will rebuild here." I walked over to Crystal who was still absorbing the scenery she saw before her very eyes. "Follow me, I know a perfect place for us to build a home here. It is okay for us to live together here, right?" I asked. "Yeah, totally, since I don't know how to build a house here," she said.

A few weeks after finding this place, there was a city with a jumble of colors like orange, yellow, red and any colors you have in mind, we were bound to have it. I lived in a blue and pink stripes and a fifty feet tall building that's huge. "I really think the house should've been yellow," I told Crystal. "You did everything here. All I did was choose the colors," she said pissed. I started walking behind the house, down a path which led to a secret forest hidden deep within the cave. It may have fallen hear long long ago. "Hey guys, she's not here. Come out" ,I whispered and creatures of all kind came out. I see a blond boy wearing a t-shirt with a knight logo, dark blue skinny jeans and dark red beanie. "LEO, COME OVER HERE!" I yelled. Soon the boy ran towards my direction. "What's up?" the boy so called Leo asked. "Where's my girl Cynthia?" I asked. The boy pointed to the large maple tree. I started running toward the tree when a mechanic flaming Griffin followed me. "Gears, how is she?" I asked the lion. We passed dozen of trees till it finally said that she was fine by nodding. "Still as quiet as ever," I said with a smirk and dashed off while the lion turned around. When I finally reach the tree, a thirteen year old girl in a turquoise blouse and a Sunday bonnet was laying on one of the trees roots surrounded with patches of flowers like daisy, poppies, and dandelions. She was laying comfortably next to a Titanium suited lizard-mouse hybrid. I walked over to her as quiet as I can be. I sat down next her and lay down in the shade near the tree. An hour has passed before she woke up. "Morning princess! How was your day?" I asked in a tired tone. Cynthia turned toward me. "Papa, your back!" she said happily has she hugged me. She calls me her father due to the fact that I saved her, like everyone else here. All of these people were alone and weak when I found them, so I raised these kids to fight and to fight for each other. I won't let their lives be taken away since every life as a purpose, mine is to protect the ones I love. "Dargonseus, time to wake up. It's time to look for supplies," I said to the titanium hybrid. "Yes master," Dargonseus said. His voice was mechanic-like and deep. Steel-plated wings grew from his back and his claws grew his tail. It has guns attached to the tails. "Always upgrading yourself". But you're always ready for battle. Let's go", I told the War Beast as I climbed on his back. We slowly started lifting off the floor and bursts of air shoot out below almost ripping of the grass till we were above the trees. "Hold up, we need to pick up the guys," I said. Dargonseus nodded and started flying toward the city. "Mexicano, Nelson saddle up. It's time to go," I shouted. Then the guys from this afternoon came running out in full steel armor and custom made ruby swords. "You two are always messing around," I said rather irritated that they were messing around again. "Yeah, yeah, but we're not the ones failing Advanced Algebra," Mario said confidently. I was so mad that I throw the knife that I kept with me just above his head to trim off the top of his hair. He started sweating like crazy. "Right away sir," Nelson said quickly before Mario said anything else to get them both killed. They had settled up on their two appointed Griffins that I have created from an ancient mineral found deep under India. Mario's had yellow feathers, crimson red wings and a green beak. Nelson's was just a fusion of blue and green. We soon came outside to the night sky and the twinkling stars up high. "Have we really been down there for that long?" I asked making a mental note to buy a watch or a really big clock later. "Wait, did you erase the memory of me and the Demirun from earlier?" I asked them. They nodded and we kept flying past the sand and well, sand. After flying through the desert, we spotted a mountain, with a giant pair of bold letter A. "Guess she thought of moving too, and Mario, no more racist jokes. Maybe in the real world but not here," I told Mario while he was snickering to his own jokes.