Memories

The memories we had together were unimaginable. It was beautiful, sad and happy. The gap between the past and present is not too far. It's all about seconds, minutes, and hours. The meaningful memories with her which live in that second were just glorious. Whenever I feel low, I would love to recall the past incidents of us. It makes me so much better with some ease. When I ended up breaking my hand after an accident she was the one who took care of me. Since then I started to fall for her character.

Her nature swings and shuddered my psyche perfectly. Those moments just broke me hard and started pouring in my dreams. Finally, I get to know the real value of characterization. I won't sleep at night sometimes, and she just placed my head on her lap and helped me to sleep out. Isn't it sad when the person who taught you more about love and life but didn't even teach the way to live alone once again? Yes, She did. Even my trepidation looks confident when you're with me. That's the impact or illusion you created on my soul and blood.

Memories with you will always stay with me forever.. I felt hard to sleep and screamed  "Where are you?" but I left you alone for no sort of explanation or justification. I tried everything to leave my memories. Everything becomes a memory and I couldn't handle the pain from it anymore. Waiting to depart from this world. But why should I go? Memories are sometimes a relief and give you all the power to face your future. It gives me strength, courage, and made my emotional attitude better. All I want is a change. Started to make myself better for a short period. Then?