Wandering Star

There's no end for my never ending thoughts... Days are fading away so quickly. Maybe I'm just sick of staying in the same corner so I decided to start wandering around. I made some arrangements and started to explore my life. I was walking alone near those beautiful waves... It wasn't a long journey... But within some hours, I adjusted me and was taking a long walk attempting to get some good vibes...

I saw an old man near the sea talking and listening to the speech of the waves. I sat next to him and tried to build up some conversation with him. He was really a nice man and an experienced old guy who faced a lot of struggles in his life. His name is Markret Twalt and he just began to pour his story to me. One day, Markret Twalt and his wife was playing near those big waves and unfortunately that poor woman got stuck into those waves and she's lost herself into that and died. He was so depressed about this incident and completely lost his soul in the memories of her.

He started to show his anger and emotions to the entire ocean. But the major thing is Markret Twalt doesn't give up his life. Twalt picked himself up and started to live with her beautiful memories... My soul drowns in the sea of your memories - This is the quote he dedicated to his late wife.. After hearing his heart breaking story I came back to my place and this wandering journey ended.