Depressed And Exhausted

The least you could do when you're depressed is to cry hard, harder in your room and make sure that you won't allow your soul to come out of your body. I did that. Not once but every time. I don't have any friends to explain these stuffs. So, I created my own world and started doing like this.
I live in my imagination life where no one can lacerate my feelings or anything. But I'm ruining myself at this place... Thoughts like these are pouring into my brain and escalating all over my blood cells.

I'll be selfish sometimes and that's when depression occurs. I'm hungry for happiness and I'm hungry for true love, and true friends. “You know what hurts? The people you trust may play with your emotions” It hurts. They might have even thought that I'm doing all these things for sympathy. It hurts more than that.

I'm not here to gain their sympathy. People who are dead would love to get those condolences but not me. There are two kinds of people in the world. One only see positive things, and the other one only see the negative things. I've seen both of this. Those who are depressed have seen everything. You've seen the happy side, and the sad side. Now you'll be the most matured person and that's the real advantage of these negative thoughts.