Romantic Days

I came out from my imagination life when I saw her. She was just pleasing to observe... I asked myself what made you fall in love with her? Not going to falsity it’s not her character or anything, it's her heartiness that gives a peace and smile on my face. She is the girl I've been looking for a long time. Finally, I met her. She talks with So much ease to me even though I'm a struggler. Proposing to her was the most difficult task I've ever faced. But she easily accepted, and we just started loving each other... Became friends and became idolizer to each other. You can't hide your feelings with you for so long. I felt a little more happier with her... I would rather say it as the real happiness.

I was really drowned in the ocean of blitheness with her. Somehow I started being with her and I love the way how she secures me from depression. "Why am I depressed? Why am I negative? Why am I lonely?" These are all the questions popping up my mind when I'm with her. Will you lose someone who loves your soul more than anything? I won't. It's so hard to find a fault in her. She was that good. Whenever I feel ill or disturbed she's the one who feeds me with her optimistic conceptualization. When she's around with me I completely understand the explication of love and life. This is the kind of life I've been looking for. I love the shadow of her, and she just came as a moon to accompany this star who lived lonely for many years in his own planet.

Looking her so deeply and speaking softly in a low voice within myself. Just want to make sure that she is my everything. But these dark thoughts have started pouring like a rain in my brain. I just left her without any reasons. What wrong did she do? "Nothing". I don't deserve her. She needs to smell some happiness without me. She deserves a lot. I'll not change. Suicidal thoughts taking some control all over my spirit. I might have hurt her pretty badly. But I love her enormously. And sometimes you should allow these things to let go off. I started asking myself does this star really worth for that moon.