|7|

Elmo pov
Hannah came home a day early and i was missing Alyssa like crazy. I missed her silky hair and her big bright smile. So i was slightly sulking around the house. "Honey come here!" I heard Hannah yell from our bedroom.
I got off the couch leaving Gavin to watch into the spiderverse by himself. "what is it?" I questioned as i walked into our bedroom. "I'm in the closest." she spoke back. i walked i. and saw she was stairing at the place her old wedding ring once was. "honey where is my white gold ring?" she asked. "the one that i got you and you replied "only trailer trash wears white gold" that white gold ring."
      "Yeah that's the one." she replied. i rolled my eyes, "I don't know," i replied about to walk away. "You must've given it to that whore of yours" she said causing me to stop dead in my tracks. "Excuse me?" I questioned. She turned at the exact same time as me and we now stared at each other. "I know you fucked some whore with a rose tattoo in our bed." She said as though she was winning an argument.
          "And i know what your business trips actually are Hannah, let's not act like this marriage isn't something we are both trapped in."   She didn't responded. She just turned back around began to randomly put on jewelry. "Alyssa is coming to pick up Gavin for his Karate lesson, so please have him ready."
........
Alyssa Pov
Before I got out of my car I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, allowing a cool breeze to hit my shoulders. I got out of the car and made my way to the big ass door. I ran the doorbell and Hannah answer almost immediately. "Hey Alyssa, Gavin isn't quite ready yet but you can come in." I smiled and walked in, going to sit in the living room.
        Hannah sat down across from me and I could almost see a tinge of anger across her face. "Alyssa I love your tattoos, When did you get the rose." I kind just smiled and decided to play into whatever this was. "I got in honor of my mom about three years back, she was really sick and had passed about a week before i got it." I said pure confusion in voice because this woman has never tried to get to know me in anyway.
      "Elmo honey have you seen Alyssa's rose tattoo?" She slightly shouted. "oh i hadn't noticed." He said ignoring her. I could hear her sigh in frustration. "ALYSSA!!" Gavin yelled as he ran down the stairs. He gave me a hug with a big grin on his face that went from ear to ear. "you ready to go?" I asked him, wanting to get out of whatever argument i had walked into. "yeah let's go." He said grabbing his bag. I lead us out the door a wave of relief hit as soon as we where out of the house.