|2|

Alyssa pov
I moaned loudly as the the sound of my headboard hitting the wall matched up with the pace of Elmo's strokes. "Oh fuck, I'm gunna cum."

As I moaned these words a knot began to form inside of me. "You're so damn tight." He groaned as the knot grew even bigger. I bit my lip trying to withhold for just a bit longer.

    "fuck." I moaned softly as my back arched and my juices spilled onto his member. "Oh yeah babygirl." He moaned as he released inside of me. A small stream of his cum followed a he pulled out.

         We had layed beside each other for a moment to catch our breath. Then he had begun to get up and get dressed once more. Thank god my roommates where not home so I didn't have to go through this explanation again.

    I walked him to the door getting a kiss goodbye. "I'll see you next weekend beautiful, Hannah should be calling you with the details tomorrow." He said his husky voice put me in a trance.

     "Bye Elmo." I said softly before giving him another peck. I watched him disappear to the elevator of my building and then I closed the door. I decided to shower since I was all sweaty from our randavoo.

God I still can't believe I'm fucking a married man.

  Hope you liked❤️
Sorry it's so short, school is rough rn.