||1||

Alyssa pov

     As I walked into to the house Mrs.O'Dwyer began to explain her list on checks and ex's. I just nodded along as this wasn't my first babysitting.

     I knew what to do with the kids and how to keep them occupied. I'd been doing it for four years so it's only fair to give me a little bit of credit.

      "Thank you so much for making it on such a short notice." Mrs.O'Dwyer said as she gave me a small hug.

    The fur coat that she was wearing rubbed against my exposed mid drift. I told her it was no problem as my other babysitting gig got canceled due to a last minute trip to Europe.

      I know right, that's like super expensive but those are the families that i chose to be a sitter for. Because why not go where the money is. "Come on Hannah, We're going to be late for the charity dinner."

      As Mr.O'Dwyer's husky voice lightly shouted from the door way. She gave her son a kiss on the cheek and walked as fast as she could in her six inch louboutin heels.

    Gavin and I walked them out to the porch waving them off. "Take care of my baby Alyssa." Mrs.O'Dwyer yelled back to us just before she got in the car.

   I smiled to her as a soft chuckle left Gavin's lips. As they pulled off Gavin and I went back inside and I decided to make him dinner.

     Or buy him some as the food in their fridge was all healthy. Fifty dollar bottles of green juice and a drawer full of kale. "Is this all you ever eat?"

    As I asked the question I heard one of the chairs get pulled from under the table. "Yeah, my mom is on a detox kick and food with fat 'triggers' her"

      I turned just in time to see Gavin put air quotes around trigger and I laughed. "You ever had baconator??" I asked and he shook his head no.

"You're going to love it." I said as I pulled out my phone and postmated some Wendy's. When the food arrived Gavin demolishes his burger in what felt like seconds.

Then he ate half of mine and two medium fries. Wow he is going to have the itos. After we both ate he took me to his room and we played call of duty four for an hour.

More like forty five minutes because as soon as Gavin truly got still he fell asleep. I layed him in his bed and turned off his PS4. Then I went down stairs and got rid of the evidence that their was every any fast food.

Once I was done I sat down in their giant living room and began to watch Netflix on their huge smart tv. Mr and Mrs.O'Dwyer came home at midnight, Mrs. O'Dwyer was drunk off her ass.

     Mr.O'Dwyer brought her into the living and layed her onto the couch. You could see the frustration written across his face. "I'm going to take Alyssa home."

Mrs.O'Dwyer just nodded as Mr.O'Dwyer walked me out of his house. His hand on the small of my back as he sort of escorted me to the house.