|4|

I can't believe we got 700 views🥰 I love you all so much

Alyssa pov
  I watched to make sure Elmo was completely upstairs before I made my way to Chase. A little fun won't hurt anything right. "Do I make you nervous?" I asked as I ran my hand over his pants. I could hear his heart beating out of his chest. "I-I.. um..fuck."
I smirked just before getting on my knees. I pulled down his zipper and then pulled his member from his pants. I began to lick the tip, swirling around as soft moans left his lips.
    I then pushed him inside of my mouth, taking as much as I could. He grabbed ahold of a handful of my hair and began to push up and down. I could feel my eyes roll back as he pushed his entire length into my mouth. "oh fuck, you're so hot." He mumbled.
I could feel him twitch in my mouth and knew he wasn't going to last very long. I kept going until I felt his warm, thick liquid run down my throat. I swallowed and enjoyed the sweet taste of his cum. I giggled as I looked up at him. As we stared at each other his phone rang.
      "Hey Gwen..." he trailed. I rolled my eyes and got off the floor. "Yeah I just got caught a up at my uncles house, babe." I watched as he hung up and zipped his pants back up. "So where you going to tell me you had a girl before or after I let you cum in my mouth?" I questioned. He began to stumble over his own words.
        "I'm just kidding," I said getting close to him and whispering in his ear, "I hope you think of me when you're with her." He turned red and then quickly made his way out of the house. "You're a real attention whore, you know that." I looked to see Elmo in the doorway. "mhm" I said making my way past him to go see Gavin.
        "You really want to be punished huh?" I looked back at him. "Punish me then." He pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands above me with one hand. The other trailed its way into my panties. I whimpered as he began to rub my heat.
        "You're such a bad girl, daddy doesn't like bad girls."  He whispered in my ear as soft moans left my lips. "Who's going to be a good girl?" he asked. "m-me." I moaned my hips grinding against his hand. "Good, keep it that way." He spoke before pulling his hand away causing me to whimper at loss of contact.
       He walked away leaving me with my jaw dropped.