|6|

Alyssa pov
we hit 1k reads😮😮 thats wild lmao thank you all for reading my shitty book 💖

       Once we where at the house I made my way to my bag, pulling out a red langire pice. I put it all on fixing my hair real quick. I looked at the ring Elmo gave me and smiled. I like pretending we where married. It seems to be a new turn on for me. I made sure I looked good and then made my way to find Elmo. He was sitting in him and Hannah's room. I sexily posed in the doorway and then spoke. "Hi."
       He looked to me and them let his eyes trail down my body. "Hi." He replied. I giggled making my way to the bed so that I could get on top of him. I got onto his lap and looked at him. His hands trailed their way to my ass. "You look really good Mrs. O'Dwyer." He said as he kissed my neck . I giggled softly as I began to grind against him. "I want you inside me." I moaned.
            We began to undress, clothes flying everywhere. As we kissed I mounted him and began to ride him. He grabbed both of my hands, our fingers interlocking as I began to bounce up and down. "oh, fuck." I moaned as I could feel him in my stomach.
......
Hannah pov
I got home early from my trip. I was excited, I had gotten some stress relief and was ready to just be with my husband. I walked into the house and it was oddly quiet. Gavin must've stayed with his friend after the play date. All the more reason for me and Elmo to be as loud as we want. I made my way upstairs but stopped when I heard moaning.
Is my husband watching porn? I continued to our room where the door was left open a few inches. I peaked in to see Elmo and another woman? I tried to see who it was but our bedroom is set up in a way that her back faces me. All I could see was a tattoo of a rose on her shoulder . "fuck, I'm going to cum." She moaned. I furrowed my brow, I can't believe he's having sex with another woman in our bed. I debated on barging into the room.
To give him and his mystery woman a piece of my mind but as I was going to my heart shattered at the words I heard my husband say. "I love you, so much." I could feel a tear fall down my cheek. I walked away from the door and made my way outside. I can't believe he would do this to me. Like yeah my business trips might be for me to get fucked by strangers but it hurts the other way around.
         I sat on the front steps and ordered an Uber. I decided to go to a hotel to calm myself before I confront him. I got a cheap room at a Marriott nearby and thought about how I would confront him. Would I try and catch them in the act again. Or would I just not say anything about it.