Chapter 1

-TOMS POV-
Papers fly across the room, the loud voices all sounded of rattling to me. The teacher runs into the room and look at all of us with dead eyes. Apparently we should all know better how to act considering we're juniors.

I listen to the teacher ramble on calling out names. "Tom Green?" I raise my hand and scan the across the room at all the 'here's' and hand raising. I count down to the last couple of names. "Roi Trainer, Alex Dabo, Conner Taylor." I smile as she got to the end. "Oh and Max Loinson?" My head turns to her. "Uh there's no one named Max," I chuckled she looked at her list once more, "well here it says there's a-" there was a knock at the door and everyone seemed to turn their attention to it. Ms. Cunning walked over and opens the door letting a strange kid in I've never seen before.

She smiled at him and he looked around the room nervously. His eyes fell on me and he stuttered turning away to the teacher smiling shyly. his black hair slightly stood up, his skin was lightly tanned, although it could pass by someone you could see the abuse down his wrist up to his elbow. He pulled his jacket sleeve down probably noticing me staring at his arm.

I look away embarresed and stared at the wall. "So everyone, this is Uh Max Loinson, he's new here so everyone try and be nice." she patted him on his back and he would maneuver his weight from his heals to the balls of his feet. He didn't look like he weighed much at all. He looked around the room and tucked both his lips in his mouth awkwardly and he looked at me once more not looking back at the teacher in this awkward moment.

"Do you have your schedual arranged?" Ms. Cunning asked, he shook his head slowly at her and she motioned him to her desk. She sat down and started writing, she looked around the room and she smiled at me. "Tom," I sat up in my desk and looked around at everyone , "Uh yes ma'am?" She looked at Max and then at me and smiled, "since max doesn't have a schedual yet, I would like you to show him around, take him to your classes." She smiled and I looked at max and his eyes were slightly wide. "Yes ma'am."

I looked at max once more and then the teacher pointing him over to the empty seat next to me. He walked over slowly avoiding eye contact with me. All the girls in the room seemed to watch his every step and giggled when he sat down. I sighed and tapped my pencil and glanced at him. He had his hair out of his face and, oh my gosh, he had the prettiest blue eyes. He was really beautiful, it's not hard to see. God, this is going to be hell showing him around today.

-MAXS POV-
I sat next to Tom in class, the only persons name I knew so far. When I first walked in, all I really saw was him. His dark brown hair meant to be black stood out among them all obviously except the girl in front whos hair was white, she was really pretty, but not as pretty as Tom.

Tom, he was just pale, paler than pale, he defines the meaning honestly. His eyes were like peircing black and just every little thing about him.

I could feel him looking at me through most of the class but I couldn't bear to look or say anything. I gave up and glanced over at him, noticing his head was down and his arms were over his head. It was kinda cute, his arms were thin yet had little muscle.

"Can you please stop looking at me?" I heard him say muffled then he chuckled looking up at me and smiling, and oh my gosh his smile, stop dying! "I know I'm totally dreamy, but please stop its uncomftorable." He smiled and i nodded sorta blushing and trying to hide it. he sighed and mummbled something. Oh well, he is totally dreamy.

-TOMS POV-
I feel like a total ass for saying that to Max. After saying it though, he blushed and it was so cute! He was trying to hide it but I saw it to late. I sighed and mumbled to myself, "I'm not really that dreamy compared to you."

The bell rang and he just kinda sat there waiting for something. Then he just slowly got out of his seat and looked up at me. I never realized how short he was compared to me! I should have know though im like 6'1 no ones really that tall in this small town.

He follows me out the door and I try not to giggle as he trips over the last desk. He follows me out the door in such quick movements. He was silent walking to my third period behind me. For a second I thought I lost him so I turned around to see if he was still there. He wasnt.

I look all over the halls and see this huge group of girls surronding someone. I looked over all their heads and saw max struggling in the middle. All their hands were touching him and he was trying to shoo them off and gasp for air.

I run over to him and move all the girls away from him freeing him from the madness. He smiles and nods at me and walks closer behind me. I didn't mind him walking so close he was so short it was adorable just glancing down at him.

I felt bad having to drag him such a long distance to my next class but we made it anyways.

I don't really know why every teacher sits me in the black isolated I guess it's because I'm just too much of a hideous sight to look at.

-MAXS POV-
I follow him all the way to the back of the class room, it looked like history. I sat down next to him and slumped in my chair I stared at the front of the room until I heard his voice.

"Uh you know," he was leaning over the desk trying to talk to me better, his voice was just deep and attractive it's hard not to melt, "Uh you know, you can talk to me," he starts to laugh, "it's not like I'm gonna beat you for saying something." He smiles at me and I open my mouth to say something but the bell rings saving my life at that moment. I've always been to scared to talk for some reason, I try not to be very open.

I sit through the class going unnoticed which is hard to believe since I was sitting next to something gorgeous aka Tom. I look over at him and he's doodling something on his hand. It said Katie or something someone's name and it looked intresting.

The class seemed to drag on, i didnt know what he was talking about, he was a really old man and every once in awhile he would flinch or he would say something off subject, I would try not to laugh so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. At one point he dropped a pencil and he put his hand on the desk next to him and bent down to pick it up. He shook the entire desk bending down and bending back up. The persons face at that desk was all just worried yet trying not to laugh. I felt bad for the guy but it was still so funny.

The bell rang while I was in mid thought and Tom sat up and held his hand out for me. Umm weird, I took it though and he led me out of the class room with him. I stared at his hand that was still holding mine as he walked in front of me. I decided I had to know, "so uh, why are you holding my hand?" He stops in his tracks and turns around and nearly jumps on me.

"Oh my god your voice is so cute!" He starts laughing at me blushing and he takes my hand again and pulls me along. "Im holding your hand because I don't want to loose you to a bunch of girls again, they're dangerous and disgusting." I looked at him puzzled not knowing what he meant and shrugged, "Umm ok," he turns around and looks at me and smiles. "Your honestly going to have to stop talking or I will die." I blushed again and just followed behind him watching his feet.

Tom and i stop in our tracks as we hear someone scream at us "FAGS!" Tom looks all across the halls and sees a couple guys laughing and pointing at us. I quickly take my hand out of Toms and Tom seems to be raging. "Shut the fuck up Kyle." The guys look at Tom and laugh. "Awww haha, looks like Tom found himself another little boy toy to bring around, and isn't he a cutie." Toms face went red, I had no clue what was going on. "Just stop Kyle," "oh, and why should I?" Tom looks at me with sad eyes and walks up closer to kyle, "because he doesn't know ok!" Kyles eyes got wide and he smirked looking over at me. "Well make sure he doesn't find out." He pats Tom on the shoulder and laughs walking off.

The bell rings and Tom walks up to me awkwardly he stops and smiles. "So uh, do you just wanna skip the rest of the day?" His hands were shoved in his pockets and he was looking down. "Yeah, sure." He looks up and smiles, "alright then." He takes my hand again in the empty halls and pulls me out the school doors. What is he not telling me?