5

I hoped it was just a dream. I'm still in my home, I'm safe. These hope filled thoughts just made every waking hour worse!
Seth walks in the room, blinding light from the door makes him look like a silhouette of a person. He's muscular and kingly, with blond hair that's carefully groomed. This time he carries a knife that looks very sharp. I whimper at the thought of what he will do with it. Oh, I wish Kaleb was here, and none of this was real, and that it's all just a nightmare and I'm in a coma, or something!
"Jinx, are you okay?" a gentle voice asks me, but I know it's just a game, a horrid and morbid game! I growl in response. Seth gives me an annoyed look. In my mind I see a glint in my eye, and it's evil.
"Oh, darling it's better, down where its wetter, under the sea, he grits his teeth, take it from me!" he sing joyfully but then turns to a growl. He seems mad, oh so mad.
"What are you talking about?" I ask shakily
"Oh, so now you want to talk? Well, here's the thing. You weren't lying, so I have to figure out what I'm going to do with you."
My breath catches, and I'm hoping he doesn't drown me. Why would he go to such extremes in the first place?! He walks towards me, but he's oh, so slow. He places the knife to my stomach above the waistband of my blood stained shorts. Prince Seth, cuts into me, ripping Kaleb's shirt and my stomach. "Please! Please don't!" I'm screaming as much from pain as from fear, "You'll kill it! Pplease, please stop!" I sob, clinging to the last shred of hope I have! To my surprise, he stops immediately.
"What did you just say?!" he looks surprised and angry at the same time. I repeat my last statement through my violent crying,"You'll kill it. Please, please stop" My stomach continues bleeding as he paces in front of me, back and forth, back and forth.
"Are you saying, your pregnant?!" he's angry and shows it in his voice. I nod yes to answer. He violently grabs my face to hold it to face his. Those blue, blood shot eyes look into mine, they pierce the soul. He grunts,"Why didn't you say anything sooner?!"
"Kaleb and I knew and planned to tell the day he died!" I yell at him
"How far are you?"
"One month." I respond through gritted teeth. I watch him think it over, contemplating his next move. He looks at me, and a single tear drips from his chin to the floor.
"Alice! Get in here!" Seth screams toward the door. Alice has long black hair that drapes her face so enviously.
She quickly comes to his side and he gives her a key, he tells her to wait outside the door.
He peers at me with those blue eyes and takes the knife, puts it to his neck.
He whispers,"Im sorry." and with one fluent motion he slits his throat.