Chapter 20

It was several days later. Several days of existing within the cloud of vapoured ambrosia. Of revelling in the lustfull urgings we raised in each other... that the shift came upon us. The change was subtle at first. Just the slightest bit more of pressure. Of aggression. Of passion.

And then it all changed. Carrying us on a tide of no return. I felt and responded to each shift in his almost violent kisses to his shaking reactions to my caresses. It was finally happenning and I understood why.

Our cravings for each other hadn't been lessening over time. With each indulgence we only craved more. With each strain of holding back we were only catapulted into a passion more violent. A need more great.

It was like a never ending sinking pit of desire. A craving that could never be filled. A need that was fast and frantic and swirling away quickly out of our control.

I gave myself up to him and then I felt it the prodding at my entrance. I ran a fluttering hand up and over him willing him to give me more.

Don't fight it. I need..I need ... more.

Then he was there. A fierce pressure and then pain and next he was kissing it away and enraping me into the folds of sheer bliss. We moved as one. Rising and falling together. Loving and desiring each other reaching for completion. For that release of the purest pleasure.

It was done. I was no longer a virgin. I couldn't quite tell if it made any great change. If we were still parasites leeching off each other or if we were free. I couldn't tell and I didn't care to.

I only wanted more.

And he did too.

That once was never enough. It was a week later. A week of complete indulgence before we finally emerged from the cocoon of lust and cravings to stare at each other in utter shock.

I ran my hands. My flesh and skin covered hands down his amazingly handsome face and whispered huskily, "Michael?"