Chapter 14

William dropped his head to grasp it between his two hands. "I had not considered the effects of your mortality. But you are likely right. The cloak will destroy you if you choose to relinquish it."

He raised his head then to look up at me and he was sorry. That I could clearly see. But I didn't want his sorrow. I wanted his advise and more importantly ... his support.

"You should eat that," I said gesturing to the feast of food he'd prepared for himself. I almost smiled when I daw him promptly wolf it down. I could tell he was still in the throes of experiencing his freedom to the max. Fullfilling his every bodily desire held from him for an eternity.

I fell to fidget with the sleeves of my cloak. It had given to producing the most unbecoming ruffles along the hemlines of the sleeves. I fingered these ruffles caressingly. I knew it was Michael's way of offering comfort just as the fresh bloom of black orchids sprouting  along the flounce of my cloak.

"Right! What is it you wanted to ask me?" I said finally leaving his now spotless kitchen to sit on the chaise before me. I considered asking him to cover his junk but decided against it. The sight was unusually bewitching and I was not adverse to looking. I shifted uncomfortably where I sat and contemplated what I had to say and just how to say it. It would be cloak's first time hearing it as well and I was not sure just how he would react. How Michael would respond.

"Ahem..hm?" William tried clearing h8s throat to draw back my wavering attentions.

"I am not sure if this is the right place to say what I am about to so I would like to request that you both be mindfull to control your reactions," I said warningly. At William's succinct nod I too a deep raspy breath and threw caution to the wind. Either way the question had to be asked. I needed to know what he... they thought.

"I have a solution to Michael reverting back into his original form and ensure my survival over that act," I said simply garnering both Williams and Michael's undivided attention.

I took another breath. My idea might well work but the repercussions... might not be entirely favourable.

"What... what is it?" William whispered softly leaning forward intently.

I looked into his eyes and said," I could willingly give Michael my virginity..."