Chapter 12

The sounds coming from the next room yold me exactly where I was but even before that I already knew.

"What's that horrible stench?" Whined the high pitched female voice that was only moments before moaning in.excitement. I lifted my arms and took a pretend whiff of my arm pits watching my scrawny skeletal encased in cloak do the same. A large black beatle scuttled out of an eye socket and ran across my forehead before disappearing back beneath my hood.

We teleported. We never have before. I spoke to Michael wondering why we could teleport now when we couldn't before. I shouldn't have fleed. I shouldn't have allowed my fear to get the better of me but I was not on the good books with god. Neither had I made many friends in his sentinels when I tried to die there and effectively bring down heaven. Now I held one if their ancients draped around me and knowing that it was my mother who did this to him ... well surely that didn't help reduce their lust for my blood either. An eye for an eye and such.

I shuddered with distaste at the morbid vision that thought provoked.

An Fin... Fin hadn't been there to help me. I was glad cloak helped and brought me here as well. Now it only left to be seen if William would help and most importantly what he thought of my idea.

"Ewwe... oh..oh..I can't breathe..."

I almost smiled at that. There was a scuttle of moving feet and then the slamming of the front door.

"Thanks! Its always a problem with trying to get rid of them after a friendly fuck. The seem to be more intuned to reading something more to it. Maybe you should stop by more often.

William paraded in naked.

I would have gawped at his fine ass and maybe I did. William knew the cloak best afterall. Watching him prance about his spacious condo collecting  skillets and stuff before proceeding to whip up something as mundane as a meal was an inspiring  vision.

My mouth watered. It has been a while since I last ate. Thirty years infact.

I couldn't take my stench long enough to swallow a morsel and then I didn't really need to.

I stood back trying to give him some space ... trying not to contaminate his food but he didn't seem to mind but then he was used to this.

"I need to talk to you," I said slowly. "Where can we meet ... not the mansion...," I trailed off there unable to think about Fin and his home without breaking into tears. "My scent would be soaking into the very fabric of your unit by now. You may never get laid in here again," I declared facatously with all the seriousness that the gravity of the situation required.

His chuckles was inviting lifting up my spirits from the pits it had sunken into.

"With this face I'll be fighting off the chicks wanting to bang me in the very pits of hell itself," William said mockingly. I couldn't disagree with him there but then not all of hell stank. But even so his pretty face and form would be in great demand amongst the damned. Hell I'd go so far as to say the bloody angels would be as vastly impressed.

"What about angels? What are the odds of them tearing into your luscious flanks for a good fuck?" I asked boldly. That is what became of being one of the unmentionable ...false bravado.