Sequel

hey everyone!!!💛

So, I'm taking two math classes this year and a bunch of other hard classes, but,'I finally came to a realization that I shouldn't have to completely compromise what I love to do. If that means I have to stay up a little later after doing homework to write, that's fine, because this is what I love to do and this is what makes me happy.

I'm so excited to work on this sequel and hope you guys will love it. Thank you for the love and support you have given me this past year on When Rich Meets Poor, I've truly been having the time of my life on this app and I don't know how I could ever repay you guys.

Without further ado, here's to
When Rich Marries Poor 🥂

Harper is now twenty years old, she is working as a  journalist for her own magazine company

Harper is now twenty years old, she is working as a journalist for her own magazine company. Connor is still dedicated to his family business, but when Connor hires a female personal assistant at his work, Harper is beyond suspicious. She knows their relationship is much deeper than her bringing him coffee and papers.

With jealousy, unexpected events, and five year old Olivia to take care of, how will these two manage to keep a stable relationship?