AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone,

it's been a while since I've posted on Wattpad and I've really missed interacting with you guys. I have had so many of you asking me about Sebastian's POV.

The book Strings Attached which is Sebastian's side of Virtue & Vanity has been on hold forever, but I am happy to announce that this is no longer the case.

For all of you who have waited for so long, I will be posting chapters here on Wattpad as often as my other obligations allow.

Before you start reading, I would like you to keep in mind that I have made a few slight changes in Virtue&Vanity. It's nothing significent plot wise, just a bit shorter and some lines have been altered so they are "less cheesy" (haha) so if you see any minor inconsistencies it will be because of those changes in the original book.

Please, keep in mind that Sebastian's character is extremely difficult for me to write as nowadays I tend to make my heroes go easy on the heroine so writing him is taking a toll on me emotionally, but I'm comforting myself that it will get better once I get to the good times between Sebastian and Isabelle. I am looking forward to hear what you guys think.

Love you all so much and I am beyond excited to start this journey with you!!! :) <3

Lots of love,

Astrid