part 6

Hello my beautiful smiley unicorns!! How y'all doing? I'm sorry for not updating, I had exam week.. Just screwed up econ. Again. Got a 95 for my english oral exam though. Pretty proud of my non-native english ass for that xd So read on, my beauties!!

Chapter 6

"Derek, I need to go to school. There's a big lacrosse match today, and I have to be there. Same for my chem test"

"Stiles, you're exhausted. You literally just fell asleep while cooking breakfast"

"But I still have to be there. We have kids that need me to be there too, remember?" Stiles beckoned.

"Stiles. Stay home today. I'll go to the lacrosse match" Derek sighed.

"Fine, fine. And I'll also teach you how to take care of the kids, so I can go back to school tomorrow" Stiles told Derek, who nodded exasperatedly.

"So, um, mom? Can I get out of this high chair now?" Isaac asked carefully, Aiden throwing them the same kind of glances.

"Of course! Sorry baby" Stiles said while hoisting the little boy on to his hip, gesturing for Derek to take Aiden.

"Okay, hold up. Isaac sweetie, I'm gonna have to put you back for a moment. Derek, you don't hold a child like that!"

After a long and thorough explanation of how to lift and carry small children of varying sizes and ages, Stiles picked Isaac up again and carried the boy to the living room, where he sent the couch-hogging teenagers to school and sat the toddler down on his lap.

"So, what do you guys feel like doing today?" he asked, and the toddlers looked at eachother.

"I don't know. What can we do?" Erica asked, and Stiles shrugged.

"Obviously we can't go out anywhere in Beacon Hills, but we could go a few towns over, go to the park or something?" he said questioningly, and the kids looked at eachother again before nodding.

"Yeah. Sitting inside is boring" Jackson said, and Stiles nodded.

"Well, let's go" he smiled

Once Stiles'd gotten them all seated, with many more protests against the carseats than last time they'd had to be used, even though the bigger toddlers thankfully did decide to ignore the pull-ups the two younger toddlers were wearing. Stiles didn't want to take any risks outside the house.

Derek stepped out carrying two strollers, and immediatly the toddlers's heads snapped in his direction.

"No. Mom, I'm never ever sitting in one of those things!" Aiden exclaimed, and Isaac seemed to agree with him wholeheartedly.

"Well I'm sorry. I seem to have missed the part where either of you could walk for long, or walk in the first place" Stiles said with one eyebrow raised, and the two boys blushed.

"Well, it's still humiliating" Isaac muttered, looking at his toes, or anywhere but at Jackson and Erica, who were looking at the two smaller toddlers smugly.

"Stop looking at me like that" Isaac and Aiden huffed, and Erica giggled.

They drove for about half an hour, the toddlers holding a pretty serious conversation while ignoring the urge to whine about the drive, until they came at the topic of lacrosse.

"Mom, how can they play the match without me tonight? I'm the captain!" Jackson asked when he realised that he wouldn't be playing that night.

"Co captain, sweetie. And I think they'll manage without you three for one night" Stiles said, and Jackson chose to pout at that for the rest of the drive.