Chapter 33

Tris POV:
I awake to a young, handsome, Tobias staring at me. "Good morning beautiful." He says. I give him a quick smile and pull myself out of bed. "I've got to go to the supermarket, wanna come?" I say. I grab a white t-shirt and throw it on. "No, I have to prepar- do other things." His words hang in the air for a while and then I walk outside of our room. I walk outside to my car and start driving. I still can't help but think about what he said. I have to prepare... Prepare what?
----------------------------------
I walk onto the porch with 2 grocery bags in my hands. I see a letter on the mat.
Tris,
Put down your groceries and come inside. It will be extremely dark inside, but look for the candles. The first candle will lead to another one of my letters. Good luck finding all of them. Once you have found all of the candles, you must find me.
Tobias.
Wow. Typical Tobias, always wanting to play games. I put down my groceries and go inside. I can't see a thing! All of the blinds are shut and the lights are off. I squint and I see a faint light. I walk towards it, and bump into a piece of furniture. "Ow," I squeal. I read the letter.
Congratulations you have made it to the first candle. Reward yourself with a glass of red wine, your favorite. There is 1 more candle to find.
I take a sip of the red wine and decide to take it with me on this journey. So this is what he meant, when he said that he was preparing. But I still don't understand, it's not a special occasion, it's just a regular day. I find the last candle surprisingly quickly.
Oh Tris, your journey has just begun. Now onto the hard part which is to find me. Good luck.
Oh, great. I hear a faint giggle from Cameron, and then Tobias shushing him. "I heaaar youuu!" I exclaim. I keep walking in the same direction and then bump into someone. "I found you!" I shout. He turns on the lights and kisses me. But then, his next move really shocked me. He got down on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box. I gasp. "Beatrice Prior, will you marry me?" He asks. The question I have been dreaming about my whole life. He couldn't have made a more perfect proposal. I'm left speechless. "Y-Yes!" I say, tearing up. He jumps up and holds me tight, kissing me.

A/N: I only have one thing to say. YOU'RE WELCOME.